1. This forum is in read-only mode.

3ds

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by gameboy5.0, Jan 11, 2011.

1. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

ok we all know that the nintendo 3ds is going to be the newest ds out on the market. but i went on to wiki and found out they are fix the ap. from what it looks like no flash card is going to work. on top off that i do not know if the game come out for the 3ds can be use on the ds light. i know this is early but we have to get ready for a change when it comes. meaning most if not all flash cards out to day will not work on the 3ds.

i hope that the games that come out for the 3ds all so come out for the nintendo ds.

does any one have any info on this or are they as much in the dark.

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Ugh.

No flash carts will work on the 3DS. The DSTwo team is claiming they may be able to get the DSTwo to run in DS mode on it, but we'll see if that actually happens. Nobody knows anything really about it yet, but you asked some very obvious questions.

1. 3DS games will NOT work in any other DS model. Never. Never. Never.
    2. 3DS games will NOT dual release on the 3DS and DS. They are two VERY different game systems. The 3DS isn't just a little upgrade, it is a brand new system who's entire hardware and interface was built from the ground up.

There are ass tons of info on the 3DS. You need to Google more.

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

There's information everywhere about the 3DS. You haven't found or read about it then.

4. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

ok then i was lookinf for quick info and i go to wiki. i even said i went to wiki. now if you all want to start a internet war then go right on. i am just get some facts out so i know the whole deal.

5. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

It is possible that the developers might consider dumbing it down for the NDS though. Kind of like the way you port PS2 stuff to the DS by reducing all them cool stuff. Of course, it'll probably be 1/100 games and only for the first year or so. Any later and the NDS will become a redundant system, the way GBC/GBA is.

6. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that Nintendo said flash carts would not be able to work on the DSi......

and as you can see, they were wrong.

7. goodle101

goodle101 Well-Known Member

Eventually its gonna get hacked just look at ps3 took a long time but people have figured it out

8. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Arnt all games 3D and non since you can just turn it off right ?

9. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I'd think.