1. This forum is in read-only mode.

3DS: Swapnote, Y U NO DO IMAGES?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by treec_cynda, Jan 24, 2012.

1. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

Ok. So, whoever knows what Swapnote is, knows it can attach photos. So here's the story.

So my fish's tank is inside a cat kennel to keep my cats' arms away from it. Today I came home from school (actually I was sick today but my parents are overprotective) to find that my cats had managed to knock the entire kennel on the floor. Fortunately, my fish is tough, survived the crash, and had just enough water to breathe. My fish survived (though I don't know for how long - I think he's still in shock) and I immediately contacted my friend via Swapnote, which has been our main method of communication for the last month. I was going to draw a picture of the fish with the "success kid" meme in a speech bubble, but for some reason, Swapnote won't recognize any of my pictures I've taken since 9 days ago. It doesn't even know they exist, even though they are there on the SD card. How do I get it to fix this?

(I sent the note with a picture of a frame saying "insert Success Kid here.")

Thanks for answers.

2. Sparks97

Sparks97 Well-Known Member

That sounds very unfortunate, and I apologize. I have no idea on how to fix that, I haven't experienced any problems.

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

It knows you've been sending pictures of your penis.

4. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

Nice job getting banned.

5. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

You send pictures of you penis o_O

LOL, right, so i had this problemn with one of my friends- if all else fails, deleet and reinstall, problem fixed, the program just bugs

6. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

Ah, ok. Figured I'd have to do that sooner or later.

7. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

:)