1. This forum is in read-only mode.

3DS new firmware V2.2.0-4 released,don't update before you update your flashcard

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Crazyplayboy, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Crazyplayboy

Crazyplayboy Well-Known Member

As the title says, the 3S new firmware has been updated to V2.2.0-4, the update is not processed by E-shop, it is updating via 3S games...and it is said that the new firmware will block the flashcard,so guys, dont update until you confirmware your flashcard can work on it. Another, Acekard 2i official site has released news that warning ak2i users dont update until they release the updatew patch,, at the same time, r4i gold has also released the news that, r4i gold can work on the new firmware, they also released the video to prove it, take a look.

From acekard 2i official site

Do Not Update 3DS to 2.2

Please do not update your 3DS to 2.2 if your console prompt you to update. We'll release update file for AK2i ASAP. Please be patient. Thanks.

R4i gold official site

Good news! R4i Gold 3DS can support Nintendo 3DS ver 2.2.0-4(J,E,U) successfully! (2011-11-05)

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7LPzUkTfs0

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

I am planning to test it for Ez Flash soon. I have a DS lite around so that bad wouldn't it be to play on that until there is a fix