1. This forum is in read-only mode.

3DS games with best replay value?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Lephantome92, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

OK first, I wasnt sure at all which section to put this in. Second, I did a search for this and was surprised when I found nothing. So, what are some current 3DS games with really good replay value? I'm planning on getting one in 2 weeks, and since there are is no way to play ROMs on 3DSs, I want a game that will last a long time. Right now I'm thinking Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. Should I consider any others?

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Resident Evil

3. yassine1

yassine1 Well-Known Member

Any unfinishable rpg game will do it

4. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

Lol'd
    Try racing games, I would say Mario Kart when it's out. I like Mario Kart games since there not hard and you could just play all day

5. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

MarioKart 7 will have good replay, Zelda OOT 3d is a FANTASTIC game, but once you beat it normally and on master quest mode it just kinda becomes a zelda fanboy token. :/ not much replay value after that. Dead or alive as some replay value if you have friends to play it with. Cave Story 3d might be a good one to grab. the new mario game will be fun... theres going to be an ace combat game soon, and a Monster hunter game... so meh, I'm waiting for Monster Hunter. :D

6. rell

rell Well-Known Member

They havent decided if they want to release monster hunter in the US or not.. either way, theres no online, so im definitely not buying it..

7. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

mercenaries 3d mario kart 7 tales of the abyss ocarina of time 3d and 4 swords game are great

8. Lephantome92

yeah, I was thinking i'll get mk7. i played a demo of that, the 3d was sooooooooo epic. plus all mk have good replay

9. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Ok.. seriously... how do you get access to 3ds demos

10. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

Same here! i really want to know

11. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

stores have demo kiosks?

12. hirokaski

but it clearally said downloadable demos via eshop they never said anything about going to places like gamestop

13. Lephantome92

grr, sorry for confusing wording. there were many 3ds out for people to see in the ninty world store in NYC. well, the 3ds i tried just so happened to have mario kart 7 in it.

14. hirokaski

so what your saying is mario kart 7 has dlc ?

15. Lephantome92

idk. i think i said earlier, i don't have a 3ds yet, all i played of mk7 was the demo at ninty world store. i didnt get to see the full menu, so idk if it has any dlc. i highly doubt it, i see no reason why theyd have any dlc for it in the first place.
    So:
    1)I don't have a 3ds yet
    2)The part of mario kart 7 i played was only a short bit at the Nintendo World Store in NYC
    3)I did not get to see the main menu about any downloadable content
    4)There is this thing called "Google" on the "Internet" where you can search to learn many things, including if there is any dlc for MK7

16. hirokaski

sonic generations

OOT 3D try getting all the skulltulas in maste rquest without looking at a guide

ridge racer just awesome