1. This forum is in read-only mode.

3ds flashcart for ds games question

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by sherlianne00, Nov 5, 2013.

1. sherlianne00

sherlianne00 New Member

I recently bought a 3dsxl and also have a ds lite with ttds running ysmenu. As ttds can't run on the 3ds, what flashcart should I buy to run ds games on my 3ds? Also, are my .sav files from the ttds transferable/convertible to the new flashcart? My 3ds is running os 6.3 if that's relevant.

Thanks!

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

You want to play NDS games on the 3DS console which is running v.6.3.0 firmware?!
    You got several choices actually just as long as the flash cart's firmware provided by the cart's official website states that it works on v.6.2.0 or higher should be fine. I'd suggest the Supercard DSTWO or the R4i Gold 3DS produced by R4ids(.)cn, but those are mere suggestion. Yes, the old save files from the NDSL will work on the new cart so long they are named the same as the rom itself.

In case you want to play 3DS games (rom) on the 3DS console, you can't at the moment. Because your 3DS is running v.6.3.0. All 3 flash carts for 3DS rom (Gateway, R4i Gold 3DS Deluxe, 3DS Link) could only work if use on a 3DS that runs maximum v.4.5.0.

Hope that answers your question.

3. sherlianne00

sherlianne00 New Member

Thanks for the suggestion! Yup I'm only looking for ds games flashcart. Can't really bother with the firmware upgrade problems and such associated with gateway 3ds and such so I'm buying official for those haha. I just don't wanna lug around the ds lite for playing the games that I like on it.

Again, thanks for the help!