1. This forum is in read-only mode.

3DS flashcards

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by megashell, Mar 23, 2012.

1. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

Do you guys think there will ever be a Flashcard for 3DS

Don't mention Crown3ds is busy developing one!

I believe them to be fake!

i haven't seen any news on anyone being able to actually get the 3ds roms to work.

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Sure the will be one.
    The question is when.

Will it be sometimes this year? Or will it be 2020 when the 3DS scene is nearly over?
    No one really knows the answer.

3. jaimyinthahouse

jaimyinthahouse Well-Known Member

No one gives us confirmation.. Maybe there will be one next month or maybe next year .. Just a matter of TIME TIME time =)

4. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Time is the key.

5. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

I don't think the groups see the 3ds as a booming market T_T

There aren't so many games out, so perhaps the card publishers aren't even attempting to make one as they don't see profit in for themselves

6. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say that the 3DS isn't a booming market.
    Yes, there has not been many game releases but the 3DS scene is in its early stages and there are only 2 active dumpers out. Give it a year or so and it will boom.

Card publishers want to release, but are having troubles. I emailed the AceKard team a while ago, and they said they were working on a card. Hopefully one will come out soon.

7. DominicSpolec

DominicSpolec Active Member

i bet there are tons of teams are working hard on it. because it means tons of money for them, but it is not a easy job, so we can do nothing but wait.

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

it is fake, yes. the crown3ds is nothing more than an attempt to scam gullible people. It doesn't exist.

no-one knows which card will be first to support 3ds roms, or even if any of the currently available cards will ever support them.

9. marekmoo

marekmoo New Member

Actually guys I have a card that plays 3DS Roms, it's the R4i card which i purchased from r4indsn - gold sticker on the front, verified and non-fake. I've got a few games on there, installed Wood, and my custom firmware, 3DS Roms work fine :)

10. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

uh, no. Stop spreading false rumours.
    Everyone would've known this if it were true.

11. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Nice try. But no.
    There is no card that plays 3DS roms. Most active people on this forum will know that.

12. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

You're just repeating what I said..

13. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Yes.
    But in different words.
    Because, I was going to say pretty much what you said, so I said the same thing except in different words.

14. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

ಠ_à²