1. This forum is in read-only mode.

3DS/2DS Emulator yet?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That guy in the Corner, Mar 29, 2015.

1. That guy in the Corner

That guy in the Corner Active Member

I've not Visited the Forums in awhile, and since i can't seem open any other areas (see Bottom Notes), I wanted to ask. As anyone cracked the code for a Working 3DS/2DS emulator yet?

Note: When I click on anything else, it just come back here, if a mod would mind moving this to the right area, I'd appreciate it, It might let me get into other areas indirectly.

2. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

3. jackass@lala

jackass@lala Well-Known Member

it is highly demanded but sadly not yet available.

4. That guy in the Corner

That guy in the Corner Active Member

Oh well, that sucks/

5. Luigipancakes

Luigipancakes New Member

Whenever Developers get the chance it would be quite nice to play Nintendo 3D/2DS on the Windows, Mac, and Linux. Of course though the issue from what I hear is the graphics of the Handheld device are undergoing changes. So it makes it difficult to edit and program a working emulator for any other device other than the 3D/2DS itself.

6. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

you dont have to revive old posts. First off ALL emulators are not perfect, even those of nes era. they are always being worked on and improved. Second, there is a 3ds emulators being worked on but since the hardware is relatively new, it takes a while to get a working one(aka commercial games), which the one people been checking on, is closer than you think.