1. This forum is in read-only mode.

360 games that I just bought, and you should too!

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by Relys, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Bully: Scholarship Edition: If you can look past the vastly annoying and varying technical problems this game is a great gem. Everything about it just screams unique and fun. I've been having quite some time with it.

Burnout Paradise: Great game, great online. Tons of free DLC (Which is still going). For only $25 used you'll get way more than your monies worth. This is a mans game. Lots of explosions and high speed crashes.

2. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

burnout: what do you get with the free DLC?
    please tell me its actual cars, and customization, not just a new paint job or a track or something dumb.
    I played the demo, it was decent, except I didn't understand the different challenge modes and watching myself get killed in slow motion with a cinematic cam got annoying after the 5th one, especially when I don't intentionally do it.
    I like the damage though.

As for Bully, now that you said that this game has a lot of technical bugs, that pretty much shoots down that idea of buying it.

3. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

DLC, new cars, inclusion of motorcycles, night/day, new modes, more modes. And I'm not sure about it but I think they might expand the map a little.

I thought Burnout was fun for about a week. Sadly, my hubby and I couldn't play split screen because there isn't any and it got repetitive. It was really fun though, and hard and challenging. Best open world racing game I've ever played. What I mean by challenging, I mean challenging. I got my ass kicked. It doesn't help that I'm girly and still new to video games but I still enjoy them. :< Meaning, I SUX @ GAYMZ.

I don't know too much about Bully besides that the 360 versions is bug happy and the PS2 version is a hidden gem that everyone seemed to forget.

Just to add more to the topic: I think everyone should check out Overlord. If you've played Pikmen, enjoy exploration and you'd like a game that doesn't take itself seriously, you'll enjoy Overlord a lot. You can probably get it for cheap now. IT'S PHUN WEEE.

4. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

I dont really see any 'technical bugs' as you said in bully. What exactly are they cause I play it with ease maybe the bugs are too small to realize?

5. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

Burnout didn't impress me...
    Seemed like it was just trying to emulate Need for Speed: Most Wanted...
    (yes I realise that isn't the latest...but Burnout is strikingly similar to that installment)
    Which is strange because Burnout has always been the trend setter...

Bully was a fun little game, a novel idea
    but nothing too rememberable about it...

As for Overlord...
    It's a terrible, terrible game and I wouldn't recommend it to my enemies...
    No way in the same league as Pikmin...

6. khaled786

khaled786 Member

What about fallout 3?

7. _Shion

_Shion Well-Known Member

Both of those games suck... lol

8. I got burnout paradise for the PS3, and bully for the PS2, also have fallout 3 for ps3
    you should get Banjo Kazooie nuts n bolts along with gears of war