1. This forum is in read-only mode.

11/10/09 SO MANY GOOD GAMES :O

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Mcoupe69, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

If you think i'm talking about the jonas brothers game kindly take a bullet to the chest at this time..

But hell.. The ones im looking forward to

Phantasy Star Zero

Harvest Moon:Sunshine Island

Band Hero: (Even though I do not have a guitar hero guitar add on at the moment its all good... This is the first harmonix game for the ds that actually takes the mic and measures the pitch of your voice.. so although some of us may not be able to fully enjoy this game (i really need to pick up at least one guitar hero ds game so i can) at least we can f*cking sing it :D) ooo and when you pick it up at the store its suppose to come with some little drum pads for the buttons as well.. looks pretty interesting :O

Sick

Discusss

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

It's not made by Harmonix. Also the singing function ruins the portability since you won't sing when you're on the bus or in public.

3. naruto6768

naruto6768 Well-Known Member

Dont Forget Dragonball Raging Blast

4. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

And Pokemon: Modern Warfare 5

5. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

i can see how that is a valid point, doesn't really pertain to me considering im not really a public ds player, and to be honest i don't even think i would consider playing any part of band hero (guitar , singing , drums whatever) in public.. well maybe guitar cuz i rock the shit out of it :D

6. _luigi_

_luigi_ Well-Known Member

???

7. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

it was a joke..lol

8. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

lol

9. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Ohnoes. This is bad. Reaallly baaad. I have a midterm test soon and with all the games that will be released this week I won't be studying. :(

10. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

ahh me too, i'm worrying about phantasy star it can get too addictive

11. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

Unemployed Bum's best friend