1. This forum is in read-only mode.

100% Confirmed 5 Generetion of Pokemon With Picture of Legendary 5 Gen Pokemon.

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Canoso777, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Canoso777

Canoso777 Well-Known Member

This is not a Joke, I would not spend 30 minutes of my life just to suck yours.

Its time to be ready learning more pokemon names. :eek: :eek:
    5 Generetion will be coming now in the 2010, 4 Years passed when Diamond and Pearl where out, its time for new pokemons!
    It Will be in a New Region, New Pokemons and a New Boy/Girl, And there are posibilities of a new Evolution Type (You know a new way to evolve a Poke)
    Now, Games got 2 Stars, Legendaries, (Palkia, Dialga, Kyogre, Groudon, Etc.) But this will got one (I think).
    Like all Fans know Legendary Pokes do not evolve, But our new Legendary Will have one.
    It names I think it will be Zorua (Pre-evolution) and Zoroark.
    Here we got the Pictures:

[​IMG]
    The other one:
    [​IMG]

Zoroark its Included in the new Pokemon Movie, "Phantom Champion Z" But its name changed to "Phantom Champion Zoroark" 8)

"I would like to introduce a new Pokemon game that is sure to become one of the most anticipated titles for Nintendo DS this year. The Pokémon Company International along with Nintendo have been developing a new Pokémon title for the purpose of releasing it this year.

Global sales of Pokémon have reached 130 million. This new game will become the main title since the release of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl 4 years ago, which sold more than 5.8 million units in Japan.

Of course, this new title will include new areas to explore along with new Pokemon living there. As a completely new version will contain different content never before seen in previous releases."

Yea im so impressed like you.
    I Think new games will include Pokewalker too but idk, And HGSS do not include this pokes.
    Important:
    ***I got the Information and Images from http://centropokemon.com.ar/ I do not Own nothing in this post im only a Fan*** ;D ;D
    I cant Wait for the Game to be out,If you like 4 generetion, Watching new pokemons, You will love this one ;D ;D

2. kme92

kme92 Well-Known Member

I'm guessing they used the spanish word Zorro (fox) when making this pokemon.
    I dont even know how to properly pronounce Zoroark's name >_<

3. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

Uh, this was already announced here a long time ago.
    Thanks anyways :)

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Hi, keep updates to the existing topic regarding this game. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=33216.0 Ta.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.