1. This forum is in read-only mode.

0133 - Madagascar (E) ~ ROM file seems to be corrupt

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Heche, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heche

Heche Active Member

Just tried to download file 0133 - Madagascar (E), but everytime I try to unzip, it says the file is corrupt. I've tried redownloading it everytime, but can only get 11mb out of 12.1mb to download.

Has anyone else experienced this problem with this ROM file?

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Just tried it, it also is corrupted for me when i try to unzip it.

3. paintape

paintape Well-Known Member

It just got corrupted when uploading to rom,try US

4. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Yep, same here. I guess you could play the american one if you want it in english. But if you want a different language the Italian, German, Spanish and French roms are all there.

5. Heche

Heche Active Member

One might argue that American IS a different language itself, and personally I would prefer my kids to play the game in British English rather than an Americanised version - After all, how am I supposed to teach them proper English if the game they're playing is in American English?

6. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

The one released in Britain is almost certainly in American english. Publishers rarely bother to rewrite anything. They'll just use the American translation.
    I understand what you mean though. I'm British and I do find it irritating, but it's nigh impossible to avoid American culture now. It's not all bad, but sometimes it can cause confusion, and sometimes it's just wrong.
    So you may as well use the American one, as the text will be identical.
    But also the European one should be re-uploaded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.