1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yow

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sommer, Aug 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sommer

Sommer Guest

Needless to say, I'm new.Rather then post again and again of who I am and what I like, I'll paste from my blog.

"Here you are at the digital domain of Sommer: Designer, Soldier, Realist, etc. Let’s throw out the formalities though. Names Joshua, age 19, and currently living in the state of Washington. Soon I’ll be living in Iraq for a year because yes, I’ll be deployed. No worries though. This blog will continue to grow throughout my exploits, even while I’m there. Some of the things I like to do when I’m not sleeping or cursing at this widescreen monitor are chilling out with friends and family, running, working out, designing, chatting, hitting my monitor(much different then cursing at it), among other things.

I know this entry is short but that’s how I like things sometimes. Well… most of the time. Short, simple, straight forward. Check back often as there will be an update or five. Take care."

If you want to know more, leave me a message. By the way, this site is amazing. I read the Intro and looked at the Design. Much better then most Rom sites I've been too. Cheers. Out.

2. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Roger. State your rank soldier and welcome to romulation. You might not find your play at romulation very pleasing, but we will shape you to be the lifeless geek you were born to be maggot.

3. Sommer

Sommer Guest

Haha, no need for maggot. I haven't heard that once since I've been in. Private Second Class, making First Class this month. I've been an Emulation junkie for a while. :p

4. kryz

kryz Well-Known Member

so drop the gun and pick up a console or something... ^^

5. Sommer

Sommer Guest

Yeah... I'm guessing no one knows about anything about the military here.

6. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Welcome to RomUlation....where I don't know anything (Maybe a little) about hte military..

7. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to RomU where Kamage dosnt know how to spell "the"

I just had to point it out like this!! (>^.^)>

8. kryz

kryz Well-Known Member

hi again... just asking what kind of games do soldiers usually play???

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Welcome Sommer, to RomUlation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.