1. This forum is in read-only mode.

XBOX 360 Jasper.

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by agxthesorrow, Apr 1, 2010.

1. agxthesorrow

agxthesorrow Well-Known Member

Maybe all you guys will find this topic odd. but i'm about to buy yet another xbox 360 this time a Jasper version... is true that this version erased the issue with the dreaded RROD? or E74 Error? please i need to know...

2. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

I have a Jasper set and so does a whole lot of my aquaintances. So far so good and though it may not eradicate the RROD thingy entirely, it's your best bet for now..unless you wanna wait for the valkyrie set which I have no idea when it will be out.

Or if you wanna get a PS3 altogether to have a peace of mind for good...I love the XBox360, it has so many nice titles and the controller is comfortable. I used to like PS2 controller style but the xbox 360 is so much better:)

I usually play around 3 to 4 hours on my Jasper set and rest, so far there isn't much noise like the previous ones people mentioned and it was not hot, the surface was still cool after 3 hours of nonstop playing. The only thing that was a bit hot was the disc. The arcades are also using Jasper sets from my hometown and they on them at least 12 hours and still nothing bad happens.

Hope that helps:)

3. HorrorOvYig

HorrorOvYig Well-Known Member

Jasper's have improved airflow inside the Xbox and also its way quieter now.
    Also, my friend who also has a Jasper, did a sound comparison between MY Zephyr Xbox and his Jasper.
    The differences are quite alot.
    Also, there is a lesser chance for your Jasper getting the RROD.
    Have fun with it.
    Cheers.