1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Winning this girl's heart

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tyson_rss, Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

I have a bit of a problem with a certain girl. We talked a few times and she understands I like her. I tried offering a gift, being nice and respectful, taking up for her when others try and hurt her. But a no-go. I just don't know what to do. I'm starting to think she likes females. Because on her facebook she has a relationship status with a friend thats a girl but the girl goes both ways, however the girl I like says she like dudes. Now I see on facebook all the time girl's having other girls in a relationship status but that's because there good friends not gay. But this girl I really don't know. She seemed interested at first but now I not sure.

At one point she told me to leave her a;lone but I still talked and she didnt tell me again but she ignore me from time to time. I asked her what she likes in aguy and I told her the things I've done for her and stuff and she hasne't wrote me back. I don't wanna give up is there something any advice any of you can give me?

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Then she's into guys, I know many people who have their relatioship status as married to some they aren't even married to.

Stop before you get a restraining order, because this part makes me think that your obsession is scary.

3. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

You don't get the big picture here. She told me to leave her alone because I found out that when we were talking at first that she was talking to someone else as well, so I found out and she isn't talking to anyone now.

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

She's just not that into you.

So leave her alone.

5. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

6. frebels

frebels Well-Known Member

got to agree with the mods here. But qeustion how much out of your league is she?

7. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

By the way, how old are you, tyson_rss?

8. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Facebook link plz.

9. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Amazed you said that !Just because I come to this forum and things like that doesn't mean I'[m some nerd or some kid you wears tittey whitties and things like that. I'm a pretty cool laid back guy.

17, why?

10. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Yes we need her facebook to help better understand the situation, and help you win her heart

11. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

It is for the greater good. Littlekill especially will know how to help with the proper information.

12. awesomebros

Lol. Tittey whitties. You probably shouldn't even be asking for advice.

13. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

I don't know. I heard Littlekill can be an ass lol.
    Why?

14. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Uh, when it comes down to it i help a lot of people in this forum. People come to me for advice

15. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Littlekill is like a love guru. Of LOVE.

16. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Oh I could but she has some dude on her pic. People that live where I live at like to play games like if you like my status you can be my profile pic for 1 day and stuff like that.

17. awesomebros

Don't worry. It's not going to change much.

18. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

So what's looking at her profile going to do? lol she's private.

19. awesomebros

We can tell what kind of a person she's like. Even if it's private.

20. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

How?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.