1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Will there be a 3ds emulator for Android?

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by ticktock_, Apr 15, 2016.

1. ticktock_

ticktock_ Member

Will there be a 3ds emulator for Android?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

possibly eventually.

3. ticktock_

ticktock_ Member

I ask because I want to play some 3ds games/roms yet Android lacks any 3ds emulators or capabilities of emulating the system itself.

4. Loonylion

well it's not possible at the present time and likely won't be possible in the near future.

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Rather than hope for God Knows When emulator for an Android 3DS emu, might as well buy the console + a decent flash cartridge. Rule of thumb ... if you can't find a proper working emulator for PC, don't expect there'll be any on other system anytime soon.

6. ticktock_

ticktock_ Member

I do own the system but you know n****do products always braking so that you're forced to get a new one an honestly (i hope expressing my oppinion isnt against forum rules) im sick of it, now you could say but thats the same thing with phones but atleast then id be able to redownload the emulator.

7. Prectorian

You may say 'Nintendo'. And your opinion is just fine, just make sure to avoid using any vulgarity as this site is pretty much PG-13. And in regard to your other post in the other topic. Using smiley is OK, just don't abuse it. If you're still unclear about certain things, please ask in the appropriate sections, and an admin will likely answer if not another member. Each section has a heading under it to explain what goes into there if you double click/open on each of the headings.

Back on to the topic being discussed; you could expect a 3DS emu for PC first before it goes to other device, as there's already 'Citra'.

8. andrew1993

andrew1993 New Member

Here they provide a collection of available to play Nintendo games on windows computer. But I wonder how this works with original console on par.

9. Loonylion

Admittedly I've not had a recent nintendo system but I've always found them to be pretty hard wearing.

10. Prectorian

There are several downsides to 3ds emulation at this present time, 1 being it requires a pc with above average specs to run "relatively" smooth. Needless to say, using the actual console will always be the better approach.