1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Who thinks Sasuke is...?

Discussion in 'Naruto discussion' started by hahahahaha, Nov 5, 2008.

1. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Everyone, one of my least favourite characters is Sasuke. Also, I have a feeling that he is gay. Who agrees with me. Also, when Naruto kissed him, why didnt he back off?

2. hahahahaha

No reply? Does everyone like sasuke?!...
    Sniff...ok...

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I hate Sasuke.

4. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

Sasuke's a prick, and a royal pain in the ass :p

5. hahahahaha

Yes!!! Sasuke haters! Im so happy! You guys rock! Nearly as much as Rock Lee!!

6. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

Sasuke is gayyyy. There is no way he couldn't tap Karin or Sakura who is damn crazy for him.
    I hate his guts and narrow-minded thoughts.

7. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

I actually like Sasuke. Sure, he is single-minded and selfish and a little gay, but you gotta admit, he is cool. I mean he is really strong and has an awesome fighting style. And there is a little good in him, you can tell by the fact that he actually got along with Naruto in team Kakashi for a while and even called him his best friends. But for those that have seen any episodes of Shippuuden, you have to admit he is awesome in those series.

8. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

I knew he is powerful, but the gay part? Even though I hate him for letting Orochimaru get the best of him, I will not say he's a little gay. I'd say he's very dedicated to his training,and does not want distractions.(Sakura or Ino or whatever else girl who's crazy about him.)

But even after all that, he's still a prick. :p

9. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

well hes one of my favorite charters (next to naurto of course) just for the power he possesses, and no i dont thank hes gay

10. grimsim1

I think they were just joking about the gay part, as was I. But really, he could at least show some interest in girls. I think he is an awesome character, though I like Naruto, Shikamaru and Neji more.

11. kryz

kryz Well-Known Member

i think naruto is obsessed to sasuke... so i think naruto is the gay one... XD

after all after 3 years hes still the one chasing after sasuke...

12. holmiz

holmiz Member

I don't want to spoil or anything like that.

I do agree that Sasuke has been cool sometimes and awesome a few times.
    But to all those who have read the manga series know he's a dumb emo gay noob.

13. hahahahaha

No Naruto is bi since he likes Sasuke and Sakura. And for Kakashi.... i think hes just crazy.

14. grimsim1

Naruto is also in love with Sora

15. mr snow

mr snow Well-Known Member

yeah i think sasuke, naruto, guy, lee, kakashi and sai are all gay. lol. ;b

16. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Kakashi is not gay, is the greatest dude in there after Gamabunta and Jiraya.

I do not have a thought about Sasuke, however he's so obsessed for power he even went to Orochimaru. But he didn't kill Naruto after all, so he's a nice dude. As for gay, I don't think he is gay, he just doesn't have the time. Remember, he needs to beat the crap out of his brother. :p

17. kingofgamemasters777

well hes half right with lee and guy

18. XD9999

XD9999 Well-Known Member

woot...i hate sasuke, he's weak, naive, impudent, and annoying.

19. hahahahaha

I also think Itachi is gay, the way he talks to Sasuke. Using tsukiomi on sasuke probably exites him.

20. kingofgamemasters777

he had a girlfriend