1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Which manga or anime do you want to see revived?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Jonez001, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Well, which anime or manga would you like to see revived and why and maybe how?

Anime

Elvenlied - Good story and I hate open endings like this one. I would like to see more and the things a friend told me form the manga are quite nice and would fit in an anime quite nice.

Ranma 1/2 - After seeing the fans begging for more, I joined. The 13th OVA was amazing and too bad it didn't come in English... With a new game teased... is that a sign? I hope so!

2. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

The Baccano! Anime - They would have at least told what happened right after the Mafia Fight and the Flying Pussyfoot Massacre. Nope, they just let all those well-developed yet unrelated characters stay unrelated, not bothering to tie them all up in one situation.

Darker Than Black: Gemini of the Meteor - I despise cliffhangers. Really. The anime itself might be great, but the ending is very disappointing.

EDIT: Didn't quite made it clear in the Baccano part.

3. maccaman20

maccaman20 Well-Known Member

Medabots.

I'm just sayin'.

4. Armed

Armed Well-Known Member

Kekkaishi --- it didn't go as far as the manga. I wanna see Yoshimori doing his Musou in anime! And the Gen that was created by Yoshimori! >w</

Eyeshield 21 --- same as above, not ending as far as the manga. I wanna see Shin knocked Clifford out. >Db

5. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

Groove Adventure Rave - The anime ended RIGHT at the start of a big event in the manga. Left me feeling pretty unfulfilled.

6. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Damn, many animes end where the climax / good parts of the manga starts :eek: