1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What episode are you up to on Naruto Shippuden

Discussion in 'Naruto discussion' started by Ichigo Tenshou, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Ichigo Tenshou

Ichigo Tenshou Well-Known Member

Well currently I just watch episode 73
    What bout you?

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Same here. Have to wait every week for a new episode.

3. ulikepie

ulikepie Well-Known Member

i'm also on the latest episode
    my favorite was that battle of the puppets episode

4. kryz

kryz Well-Known Member

my favorite was when sasuke almost killed that naruto on orochimaru's base... ^^

5. r4

r4 Member

wat website do u watch it besides youtube

6. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

www.tailedfox.com
    its a great Naruto website. It has all the old and new episodes.

7. anandjones

I download them from http://www.dattebayo.com/. Better quality, and straight from the original subbers.

8. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

83. I cant wait to see what Naruto is going to do in the anime. I read the manga, so i know what will happen, but its more fun to see it in the anime.

9. XD9999

XD9999 Well-Known Member

hmm...i read that dattebayo have stopped subbing naruto episodes since they have received complaints due to violation of copyright? and because a lot people place the vis in video streaming sites like veoh and youtube. Since Naruto is a licensed anime, it is illegal to distribute it without permission..dya guys know of any sites that is still active in subbing naruto?

10. anandjones

Uh no, you got it wrong.... Dattebayo were going to stop, because of people uploading them to Veoh and YouTube, but this message was a while ago. Keep up with the current Dattebayo news at their website okay? Now they just put a little subliminal message or image at the start of every video. To see it, (for example in Media Player Classic), start the video, and double click Pause. It'll say something like uploading your subs is like giving money to the homeless. So they are still actively subbing Naruto Shippuuden. Always trust news from the official site, don't just assume if you read it somewhere else, and go to the website regularly.

11. XD9999

XD9999 Well-Known Member

Uhm,.. if memory serves me right the I read it directly from dattebayo.com. Im not very dynamic with their updates so maybe they changed their minds..

12. anandjones

Yes they did say that on Dattebayo a while ago, but about a day later they brought out the next episode, which meant they changed their minds.

13. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

Man,I just got started, and so far, I am at episode 6&7 :'(

14. link1080

link1080 New Member

i gave up on it, i got to when they were in orochimaru's base and it wasnt going anywhere so i stopped watching it.

15. ClydeOne

I'm finally getting somewhere. Episode 68

16. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

there stopping for good now, there stopping all naruto subs on January 15th due to viz streaming there own subs. oh and im up to 87

17. ClydeOne

I'm nearly up to date. 85

18. quickcaster

quickcaster Well-Known Member

im up to the latest episode i watch them on www.animecrazy.net they have alot of anime to watch

19. Datanotfound

Datanotfound Well-Known Member

I'm on 88, I usually torrent my episodes from http://www.dattebayo.com/

They do excellent work with their fansubs.

On that note, starting 1/15/09 Dattebayo will end their fan subbing of Naruto for the fact that Viz ( the North American company that licenses Naruto) will be allowing veiwers to stream episodes of Naruto for free one week after it airs in Japan.

20. ClydeOne

Episode 88.
    It sucks that Dattebayo wont sub Naruto anymore, but I respect their decision. Maybe someone else will decide to take up fan subbing Naruto.