1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What anime/manga character would you turn gay for?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by spire208, Apr 25, 2011.

1. spire208

spire208 Well-Known Member

Yes, the almighty "who would you turn gay for" question has made its way into the Anime, Manga & Cartoons section... So, what anime/manga character would you turn gay for?

If you happen to be homosexual then; who would you turn straight for? (bisexuals can join in too, it doesn't bother me if they say either a male or female).

I'm-a go with Tomoya Okazaki of Clannad, what about you? Don't be shy now... ::)

P.S Don't say no one.

2. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

You really think anyone is going to answer that question?

3. spire208

Why yes, yes I do. It doesn't mean that the poster is homosexual in any way, I myself prefer woman over men. If you do happen to be homosexual, who would you turn straight for? ^_^

4. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

Well then, my answer would have to be ...none.
    I honestly don't enjoy many manga/animes and none of their characters will ever exist in real life and so could never turn me gay in the first place.

5. spire208

Not even considering the possibility huh? Maybe I should have been less vague, you can't say no one, doing so is "irrelevant".

6. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

Roy Mustang from Full Metal Alchemist

7. spire208

You were saying? ::)

8. toffster92

Also,
    Although technically not an anime character, Sephiroth. I mean, c'mon he's already gay for Cloud, it'd be easy to turn gay for him.

9. spire208

Maybe video game characters should be allowed... I should also make a poll. XD

10. Saiko

Saiko Well-Known Member

Hmm I don't really know if I'm gay or straight :D But well for straight romance I could choose Raito from Death Note and for gay romance Nyuu/Lucy from Elfen Lied or Sachiko from Maria-sama ga miteru. But these are first thoughts, I'd have to think more on this one :p

11. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< THIS GUY

12. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Even though i'm straight, Lockon Stratos from Gundam 00. And maybe Himura Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin as well.

13. Nitemare_ Plague

Nitemare_ Plague Well-Known Member

C.C. from code geass

14. toffster92

I'd DEFINITELY be gay for Byakuya from Bleach

15. Nitemare_ Plague

Nitemare_ Plague Well-Known Member

if i was a guy i would so agree

16. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

lucy/nyu from Elfenlied. So smexy...

17. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Urd XD
    OR SHERYL

18. exiavalanche

exiavalanche Well-Known Member

kenshiro from fist of the north star and if video games count bridget from guilty gear (EVERYBODY IS GAY FOR BRIDGET back story he was supposed to be killed because he had a twin of the same gender and horrible was supposed to come unless he died or became a nun :p) and bang shisigami

19. Void

Void Well-Known Member

None of them. None of them at all because they are cartoon characters.

20. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

ASH KETCHUM!!!