1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Venezuela at the Brink of a Civil War

Discussion in 'General News' started by Duncan Idaho, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

Last Sunday Nicolas Maduro was elected president of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, yersteday Monday stupidly the loser candidate Henrique Capriles Radonski let some declarations of he not wanting violence, that votes were counted one to one, etc. since the difference was of 2% and some crazy brazilian prophet dos santos came spouting nonsense on april 11 saying capriles would be the one to win, and maduro the one to lose but then the NEC (CNE in spanish) would swap results and say it would be Maduro who had won.

Capriles was a dead candidate ever since long ago, you see people who might care to read this, capriles made several substantial errors, first was insulting Chavez mother when she was grieving him at the funeral, basically calling bullshit that she was truly grieving, second he started a rumor that chavez had been death ever since December and all the pics and recordings were pre made, or rather forged if you wish, which in turn made the right wing parties to remove any support.

Now During his speech yesterday several people including me got text messages of moving to kill the tyrannical and illegitimate government of Nicolas Maduro and of the "plugged in", lets not say that a good number of countries around the world acknowledged Nicolas Maduro as the new president of Venezuela, and by international law he is the legitimate president of the country.

Capriles plan was sort of effective, a lot of people moved, and they burnt, they burnt several buildings of mercal (this is a government founded chain of stores that offer food and other goods such as juices at a price 150% lower than the particular stores) and DIC (CDI's which stand in English for Integral Diagnostic Center) and kidnapped several of the Cubans that were residing inside on the grounds they were "hiding" the votes that belonged to capriles.

But the above was not all several right wing people mobilized to the channels of the country in order to try and take them over and close them, not only that but several of those armed groups moved to try and kill Tibisay Lucena the president of the NEC, and of several reporters, minsters, and diputates not to mention that they went and destroyed several branches of the NEC, and forced their way to the electricity management center of the country.

Maduro responded with a threat that is basically "do NOT make me call the people that are living in the mountains, in the rural parts of the country, you know it wont be pretty and you will be killed one by one so cease this stupid set of actions"

The families of capriles, leopoldo lopez and other heads of this whole mess left for miami yersteday

Rigth wing burns several bases of the PSUV, DIC, and more (pics inside the article, use google translate to get a general idea of what the article says)

*one of the pics reads Die *bleep*ing Chavista

The Chruch oficially supports these actions, several nuns joined the cling clang of last night

People gathering on several NEC branches

2. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Pfft! Fuck Venezuela. I'm glad Hugo Chavez dropped the bucket a while ago. All he was to the world community was just another fucking loudmouth.

Good luck with your civil war. I'm pretty certain the people that don't reside in Venezuela will not care about this at all.

3. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Venewhere?

4. Duncan Idaho

oh yeah totally because chavez did not pull the country out of a political crisis, totally did not build homes for the people who lost their houses on the tragedies of vargas and of the floods fo 2010, totally becasue he did not mdernize the education system of primary schools and of high schools, totally did not turn our system to be the best one (the fact that several former presidents speak lenghts of how good system) totally did not found a crapload of schools and colleges, totally did not disminish the poverty from 40 to 18% totally did not started programs for people who could not read and write to learn (applies to a good portion of the elderly people), totally did not improve our medical health care system which was crap,m in which a doctor saw if you had brown or black skin would let you to die on the bed than treat you, totally did not improve our life prospect.

so yeah shut up on his death fuckwit, if we go by numbers at least 80% of the venezuelan population came to his funeral and to say to him his last adios, oh and i know about it since where is body was placed for two weeks is in front of where i live, so to speak and you wouldnt believe the number of people that blocked the highway.

oh and american should care, cuz if capriles assumes power it's bye bye oil for them, since the left wing is not really gonna tolerate him at all and will burn down the oil industry.

For those who want to aruge that chavez only worked for a few years it was because he could not work from 1999 to 2006, the national assemply was formed by rigth wing extremist who shot down every law initiative that the president presented, it wasnt until 2007 he could actually start making changes, on and about the law that wasnt passed via voting? research showed the people where blackmailed with their jobs, if you do not vote no to the law i am going to fire you and make sure you do not get an other job on this country.

5. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm seeing how you supposedly benefited from your education system that your dear leader, Chavez supposedly "mdernize", especially since "several former presidents speak lenghts of how good system". You sure showed me up, Duncan!

No, I will not "shut up on his death", but I will exercise my freedom to verbally piss on Hugo Chavez's grave. Why? Because I can, and it's the internet. Try and stop me.

Frankly, you Venezuelans have thumbed your nose at the United States openly for years, and I see this as our way of merely returning the favor. So, once again, enjoy your civil war. I'm certain it's going to be one bloody hell of a blast!

6. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

+ 1 Hyper. I love you. <3

7. Duncan Idaho

And capriles is about to be charged by a lot murders, he raked quite an amount, and of other things included some violations to the constitution

8. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

Capriles was the real winner there. there are many things pointing that the elections were manipulated. first there were maduro's people following people to the voting tables, which isnt allowed. second, on the news over here at ecuador, they were showing thrown vote boxes and being burnt. third, news over here also showed people that counted votes just stopped counting. and fourth, no president anounces their position so fast. our president Correa took about a month to do so. maduro just rushed it. and didnt allow capriles or US to re count votes.

there is definitely something wierd going on there.

Capriles did say people can go protest in an orginized and non violent way which is legal and constitutional. if people take it out of hand, its not his fault

9. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

But really there are a ton of countries that bash America when they don't need us but as soon as shit hits the fan.. I wonder who they call to ask for help? I'll give you one guess.

10. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

not america

11. Duncan Idaho

Talking about outdated info, the burnt boxes were of 2010, the public ministry traced back the pics to a source, a man who had taken pics of those burnt boxes (the NEC can dispose of them about six months after the election) and got a look at his PC and the dates of the pics were of 2010, said year we had an election.

Second Ummm no, there wasnt any one following any one to the voting table, i can vouch for that, what there are is witnesses of foregin countries their job is to watch and take note, or say if called if there was any abnormality.

Third The position wasnt announced, all Maduro got was a ticket saying he was the winner of the election, it's not until tomorrow that he will be taking the role of president.

Fourth the National Electoral Council and the Supreme court both said there was no manual counting, and it's not that they stopped counting the votes, it's that all votes were counted and the advantage still remained in maduro's favor and went from 1,77% that was original to a 2%, which not a lot it's still a difference, remember that kennedy beat nixon by .1% and i doubt people went to these extremes.

Fifth Capriles started sending via BBM/SMS messages of people going out on the street and starting to harrass the left wing, so far there are 12 death at the hands of the rigth wing and over 70 people who are badly hurt, not to mention three guys who cannot leave ICU thanks to some people thinking it would be cool kill a man by replicating the witch executions of medieval age, not to mention there are millions of dollars now in damage to public propiety.

Sixth Capriles was the illegitimate candidate, the 229th article of the Venezuelan constituion says that if any mayor, governor, member of the public ministeries, or member of the national assembly wants to try his hand on the elections to be president of the republic he or she has to quit his or her position, something capriles did not do, even if he won he would been thrown in jail anyway for violating the law and he would had to pay a fee of several tributary units (iirc 30.000 units) and a jail time of 10 years.

Seventh remember that the law works different for each country.

12. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Ghostbusters

13. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

Exactly!