1. This forum is in read-only mode.

US Boy gets a Rare visit to North Korea

Discussion in 'General News' started by damanali, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100819/ap_on_re_as/as_china_north_korea_visit_3

What a lucky boy! I just wished he got sample pics of North Korea. I want to see what it looks like up there. Is it gloomy or full of factories and military presence is all over the area are seen?

How did he got that rare visit? And i wonder what would have happened if he got a audience with NK's Strongman?

2. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

North Korea apparently limits internet time.

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

They have their own internet interface. They don't have any contact with anyone outside of their country.

They'll probably build a "peace garden" out of skulls.

4. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

"The boy was "invited" back the next day to north korea, to live in his "peace garden" for ten years, harvesting "peace crops" for North Korea."

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Which means nuclear materials in the uranium mines.

6. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Kim Jong Il announced today that "ace101" was interfering with his "peace program". The internet poster was hunted down by North Korean "Peacemakers" and was "Brought To Peace".

7. usernameladiesman217

hahahaha

well yeah I heard that north korea is a pretty brutal place at the moment.
    they shoot people that try to leave
    fucking jim kong il

8. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

lol jim kong il

9. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

People have snuck camera's into North Korea and took videos. It looks like any other place somewhat, except filled with brainwashed people. North Korea doesn't limit internet time, normal people in NK don't have the internet, i think only the higher ups and NK military have internet, their lights are shut off at like 9 PM too,

10. King Cookie

King Cookie Well-Known Member

Man, I feel so bad for them. What a terrible place to live.

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Off topic post: Which Korea has the most population of MMORPG addicts? Was it North or South?

I remembered that one games news article where that Player Killer who killed someone's in game character & then looted the victim's rare sword got beat up by his victim who tracked him down to get even with him. Talk about having no life LOL!

12. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

south korea. North korea has no internet and most people dont even own a computer.

13. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Damn... that was my ideal! What the hell!? Mine was more of a Piss off! garden than "peace" wonder if I can return the pikes and torches....

14. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Ouch Communist fascism much :(

15. sylar1000

Technically they do have internet, gotta get them happy propaganda videos and websites somehow, i think only the higher ups or whatever have internet

16. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

they have a country wide LAN that they call the internet. It has no connections to the outside world. Very few citizens can afford a computer anyway.

17. sylar1000

http://www.korea-dpr.com/

North Korea's official website.

They also have youtube videos of NK propaganda, like Fast food places there.

So they either have the internet to some degree to post their propaganda website, or they have people in other countries making them a website.

18. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Or the internet is blocked off to their citizens.

19. sylar1000

Also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_in_North_Korea

A few of the government elite are connected to the internet via a link to China.[4] Kim Jong-il himself is said to love "surfing the net"

Although that is the same dude who has NK people thinking he can control the weather

20. usernameladiesman217

when he dies that day will be a public holiday

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.