1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Top Gear

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by iluvgtavcs, Jul 7, 2012.

1. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

Do any of you watch Top Gear? It's a real good British TV show. Three funny middle-aged men talking and reviewing cars. Its great!

[​IMG]

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

yes. It's the only program worth watching on british TV now the BBC sold F1 to sky.

3. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

Top Gear is awesome. Especially Jeremy Clarkson. My friend met him and James once, in China, when they were filming the one about crappy Chinese cars.

4. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

no it's not, it's literally the worst

5. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

how so?

6. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

it's not funny, it's not entertaining and it's no longer relevant. not bad going for a prime time show

7. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

It is funny!
    Probably not relevant, but pretty funny.

I guess if you don't like it, then you don't like it. I like it, and the Loonylion likes it, so if you don't like it, don't comment here!

8. doommaker

doommaker Guest

lol love that show :D can play the intro on guitar x3 but not as well as this :0

9. Xx_Sayuri_xX

Xx_Sayuri_xX Well-Known Member

It fucking sucks.

10. thricee

thricee Well-Known Member

3 men talking about cars.yea if i was a girl that would suck too :p

11. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

yep, because no girls like cars. i mean, it's not as if they can drive or anything.

12. thricee

thricee Well-Known Member

no its because they can drive and watching a man based series about their loved cars makes them feel like men are soo good they actually got a men only series about cars. women can drive.its just that the grim reaper is sitting next to them :D

13. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

i'm willing to bet that's not the case at all.
    are you suggesting women are dangerous drivers? could you please explain why more men are involved in fatal accidents then?

14. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Top Gear is great, its really funny and Jezza is the funniest man alive. It's also very informative, I now know that all adders are puffs and snow ploughs are much more effective with a flame thrower.

15. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

I think the only entertaining stuff is when they slag off foreigners and foreign cars.They are either bumming up cars that not much people can afford or banging on about old British bangers being great.

The only cars they had on their show that was worthwhile were the menorah and the Nissan gtr...