1. This forum is in read-only mode.

tips for Dragon age origins?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Duncan Idaho, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

i recently re-started an old playtrough of DA2 and for the heck of it i am planning to do two saves of DAO, however they are meant to be sligthly different *breathes*:

File #1 is plan to make my MC as a male human noble who is an apostate/or becomes an apostate, i plan to romance morrigan, make alistair king and here comes the tricky issue Anders, whenether i want to recruit him or not, this is for DA2 and if there are any real changes of me not recruiting Anders.

File #2 pretty much same as file number 1 sans female human noble who is an apostate and marries alistair and has him going trough the rite in order to avoid killing the female warden, same goes for file #1.

Any tips? i stopped playing this during the "get the flowers for the sick dog" quest of the wardens which made me go around confused as i could not find anything that held resemblance to a *bleep*ing target marker, so yeah i stopped very early game

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Just incase since I saw no indication, stick to one run at a time and finish it before moving on to avoid getting lost :p

3. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

a bit obvious, that and to abuse the NG+ bug on 1.0 before tackling the DLC's, i plan to unlock arcane warrior and Blood mage soon