1. This forum is in read-only mode.

This was just dumped in my inbox I cant count how many times.

Discussion in 'General News' started by Alias1983, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Alias1983

Alias1983 Well-Known Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrngdgUixYg

I know our country is corrupt, I know that king obama is 2 steps away from turning us into the next nazi germany.

Even the election seemed like a big scam, where are all those obama supporters now?

Ive done research, I have read transcripts, I have found sites taken down minutes after I read there reports.

I no longer trust our government.

2. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

Each state is solely responsible for their own set of laws, so why in the hell aren't they doing anything about it?

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

LOLOLOLOLOL some people will believe anything.

4. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Obama is awesome.
    He is not going to turn America into Nazi Germany.

5. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

open your eyes, it's all part of the jew/gay/muslim/communist agenda

6. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Obama is the antichrist, only white old men are qualified enough to run a country.

7. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Even though I voted for Romney in the last election, I can't agree with you on anything you've said or posted here. I think you need to put your tinfoil hat away, and stop drinking your own bathwater.

Get over it. Obama won the election fair and square. If you want to blame anybody for Obama's election victory, blame the voters.

8. Loonylion

As an outsider looking in, I'd be more inclined to blame the republicans for standing an unelectable candidate on a manifesto that doesn't have popular support. Romney doesn't have a good track record (as evidenced by his home state voting democrat) and the republicans' continuous pushing the desires of the wealthy at the expense of those less well off has worn thin with voters, the majority of whom are not wealthy and justifiably feel that the the super wealthy are not shouldering a fair share of the burden involved in resolving the nation's economic situation. I'm not saying Obama is a good president, but he's certainly appeared to be the lesser of two evils in the two elections I've seen him contest.

I was in Wisconsin during the run up to the election, and I couldn't help noticing that all of the 'romney/ryan' signs I saw in front yards were in front of houses that clearly belonged to wealthy people.

9. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

You pretty much nailed it right on the head, Loonylion. I wouldn't say Romney was completely unelectable at first (since he won the primaries as a moderate), but as soon as Romney said some stupid shit, he was done for.

However, I voted for Romney because I was upset that President Obama failed to live up to his promises and goals in which he campaigned on in 2008. I was even more upset that President Obama put more focus on getting his Health Care Reform Act passed instead of focusing on eliminating wasteful government spending (in which he also promised in his campaign.) During his first term, Obama clearly showed he lacked leadership skills. Obama allowed the House of Representatives to steamroll him, as the representatives gridlocked and stonewalled till the last minute.

10. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

bleh Roomney was an idiot, some of his statements sound like he made them while he was on drugs (hey lets go and kill chávez and destroy a perfectly elected government raping any laws that bothers us because we want free oil)--->my view on one of his statements, obama is not a saint either but, fuck at least he is not trying to directly destroy south america (well he is trying with colombia, idk why since colombia supports him) (and tbh the number of proofs [recordings made by hidden cameras, tape wiring phones and cell phones, and volunteers submiting all that stuff] that has been shown that the US spend considerable amounts of cash on NGO's is it any wonder why your country got F*** up?), so far obama is the lesser of the two evils for the world, if roomney was in command i have no doubts he would have fired all the nuclear war heads the US have

11. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Let's break it down.

Obama is good.
    Romney isn't.
    Alias1983 doesn't have a clue about politics.
    This is no help.

12. Loonylion

another thing I found quite telling (not to mention amusing) was that romney's running mate was from Wisconsin, which also voted democrat.

13. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

You can blame the Democrats (and ill-informed Republicans) for electing Romney during the primaries. The best strategy is to vote for the worst, but most likely candidate to win the primaries of a given party so that your competition for the office is easier. It'd be harder to elect the best given candidate for both sides and have them square off at the end.

14. Niflheim

Niflheim Horrible evil rat

Hahahahaha, oh wow. You're one to talk, kid.

15. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

I know my politics.

16. Niflheim

Niflheim Horrible evil rat

You know fuck all.

17. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

I agree. You do know fuck all.

18. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

yes, this is exactly it. it's got nothing to do with the fact that all the candidates were out of touch and outright repulsive.

19. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I disagree. I thought Ron Paul would have been the best choice of them all. Unfortunately, he wasn't aggressive like the others and fell to the wayside.

20. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

lololol, obama leading the US to be the next nazi germany? i wish my president was half as smart as obama

you should check out south american presidents first my friend. Rafel Correa, Hugo Chavez, Evo Morales, etc. those guys are most likely for that