1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Ultimate East Versus West Crossover Battle Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Let's say every Anime/Manga & Western Cartoon/Comic Book characters were randomly whisked away into a neutral dimension & were made to duke it out. Who would you think would be a match for or even overwhelm a certain character & why?

Any characters can be chosen, except for things like Transformers & Gundam or any other Super Robot franchises both from the East &/or west because I feel those franchises might be too off beat if you know what I mean.

To start things off, let me "kill" one of the most uber Anime characters out there, namely Goku.

Yes, Goku is way too over powered & I'd bet he can rip Superman apart easily but even if Goku's Stats are way off the chart I believe Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet can easily finish him off without even flinching. Heck, even the individual Infinity Gems can kill Goku, the Soul Gem for example can inflict an instant kill.

As for Thanos or any Infinity Gem holder.... Haruhi Suzumiya can easily wipe them off without even trying or caring LOL!

Next is a mash up of non-super powered characters...

Bruce Wayne A.K.A. Bat Man versus Shinichi Kudo A.K.A. Detective Conan...

Yes Bat Man may have the edge when it comes to gadgets & combat experience, but when it comes to figuring out how a crime was committed I'd bet Detective Conan can outwit ol' Bats.

Another Western Detective Character lil' Conan can best I believe would be The Question especially because Conan is way level headed & composed whereas Question is such a conspiracy nut.

And Finally, a mash up of the whacky sort....

Powerpuff Girls versus Powerpuff Girls Z of which the originals easily bests the wannabe Anime inspired rehash.

2. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

as dragon ball Z pointed out, High Power level can define magic.. remember when majin buu turn vegeto into a candy and that candy literally rip majin buu apart? or when shinryu said it cant kill cell because he was too powerful...

you might have infinity guanlet, but it might not work or not as effective when goku on SSJ3.. theorically, saiyan have infinite power level (as long as they manage to survive the initial blow).... also the highest level of god in Dragon Ball Universe only have 1/10th of the super saiyan power level >.>

also Suzumiya Haruhi may be creator of universe, but the west have brothers (creator of DC and Marvel universe)... technically they as as powerful as Suzumiya Haruhi because they are both creator of universe.

and as for PPG vs PPGZ, i doubt they will fight each other... i think they will end up being friends.....