1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The moon landing: ridiculous

Discussion in 'Debates' started by lampslammer, Jun 16, 2009.

1. lampslammer

lampslammer Well-Known Member

after the articles i've read, and interviews i've heard i'm convinced that it just didnt happen.
    and just want to see if i could convince anyone else. or if anyone else has any input.
    there are soo many holes in the US's claimed moon landing. here are a few of my favorite arguments to get started.
    -if you watch the moon walk fast forwarded it's a joke. they certainly aren't walking on the moon.
    -im not an expert, but guy who wrote a book about it claimed their suits should be fully inflated.
    - theirs little to no moisture on the moon surface, so foot prints on it should be similar to foot prints in sand on a beach. on the beach your foot just makes a little crater. you cant see treads on the bottom of a shoe print. but in the video you can see the grips on his boots in the sand. similar to a footprint in fine dirt, or shallow mud.
    -the light is coming in from an umbrella light.

There are a handful of other things, but these are nice short arguments to get started.
    and lets not forget the motive of beating the soviets at whatever possible.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

the suits don't inflate.

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

You know instead of debating if the Lunar landing was fake or not, why not make a second (if the first is indeed real) Lunar expedition & this time use current generation videography technology to record the whole thing?

Or are the leaders of nations of the world just afraid to actually set foot on the moon because Mysterons, Graylings or Moon Bunnies warned them that the Earth will be destroyed if we set foot on the moon?

OK that's retarded but my point is, why not make newer moon landing expeditions now?

4. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

I also don't believe it happened.

The U.S were scared that The Soviet Union would be the first to land on the moon.

So under pressure the U.S staged the whole thing.

5. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

And also, on the video, the American flag was waving, and there's supposed to be no wind on the moon....

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

This is the stupidest thing I've read in a while. First of all, if they were going to fake it you sure as hell wouldn't be able to tell it was a fake, they'd have it down to a perfection because obviously they wouldn't want to be found out.

Second of all, the US leaders weren't stupid back then, they obviously knew that the Russians were close, so by claiming to have been up there, faking video footage and then subsequently having Russia fly up there and not find a flag, that'd just be humiliating.

Seriously, think stuff through before you start being a sheep.

7. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Holy fuck, people buy into propaganda if it sounds exciting. There were videos filmed on the moon which demonstrated the lack of air resistance with falling objects. Unless there's a moon within a vacuum somewhere on earth, it was filmed on the moon. Sorry.

8. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Yeah because they obviously couldn't put wires into shit and then slowly lower it. :p

9. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

What I want, is someone walking on the Sun :D

10. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

If the lunar landing occoured how did the people who went there survive the unkown(at the time) radiation effect?

11. Loonylion

It wasn't unknown, the space suits are white to reflect most of the radiation away.

Impossible, no material can withstand those temperatures. You'd evaporate before you got anywhere near it.

12. mf228

mf228 New Member

So how did those reflectors get up on the moon?

13. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

Nothing could have been perfect back then, it was 1969 for goodness sake.

How come we've never been to the moon again?

Also.......There's no concrete proof that they went to the moon or not.

Personally I don't care, the money they spend on that crap could be used for better things, like helping people in need.....but these guys feel that floating in space or finding aliens is more important.

14. Loonylion

Pretty sure a later apollo mission landed on the moon, apollo 15 I think it was.

15. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Loonylion, you have exceeded your ability to exacerbate an argument, the colour white does not relect the radiation I speak of.

16. Loonylion

you didn't specify a type of radiation, so I assumed electromagnetic, which is by far the most common form.

17. lampslammer

just watch the moon walk fast forwarded. and usa cant "perfect" anything. they cant balance a budget. and theyve been caught lying plenty of times. and do you really think 2009 video technology is'nt capable of finding flaw with 1969 video technology. and sorry but "the russians might see there is no flag" is'nt gonna stop them from anything.

and i realized i used and 100 times, my bad

Post Merge: [time]1245202333[/time]
    damn is holy fuck neccessary? well good point i havent heard that yet.

18. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

No I did not, and a white suit does not counter electromagnetic radiation more than a black suit, as you know. The Van Allen radiation belt is quite irrelevant.
    Unknown(at the time) solar ,and deep space, irradiation inlcuding various x-ray and gamma ray immisions are difficult to account for.

19. lampslammer

oh ya. if anybody has ever been out of the city, and seen the stars at night....theres alot. even in the city you can see plenty of stars. look at the pictures of the moon landing. WHERE ARE THE STARS? im pretty sure you could see plenty of stars from the moon, which doesnt have an atmosphere.

20. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Didn't MythBusters do something on this?