1. This forum is in read-only mode.

still posible to buy an ORIGINAL XBOX?

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by Tomoka, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

i need one BAD so i can play Star Wars : KOTOR I/II T_T i no longer buy from Amazon.com cuz of not receiving me item >.> Gamestop they're not available online, or in-store within 60 miles of me T_T is there a trustworthy place i can buy one?!?! i really need this bad!

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Get the PC version

3. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

if you've read most of my topics, you would know my laptop/graphics card/processor is a piece of shit, and doesn't even come close to running it T_T

4. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

Sorry to ask, but lemme know if is like where I live, ain't a PC upgrade cheaper than a console, also ain't pc games cheaper than the console's?
    Unless you're a graphic quality whore (like me =\), a GTS 250 or 9800GT is cheap and run the latest games with no problem without very high and AA activated at 1366x768.
    And the processor a Core 2 Duo E7500 is cheap and ain't bad.

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Considering you can get a console for 200-300 dollars, any PC you get for even close to that is relative garbage :)

And the 360 is backwards compatible, can play original Xbox games with a quick update from Xbox live.

6. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

it's a laptop, everything is soldered in cuz it's an OEM T_T

and a used XBOX console is usually around $40 in my area...just everyone's sold out T_T but until i build my new desktop (soon) i won't be playing it anytime soon T_T and i would play it on the 360, but i get laggy in battle sometimes, and the load *BEEP* it does all the time is fucking annoying T_T

my above post contradicts your pricing, and backwards compatibility is shit for these games -.-"

7. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

Well I'm sorry then, by da way, it's damn cheaper there, here is around U$900,00 a Xbox, the PS3 is more, U$1200,00
    PC is cheaper here, so that's why I asked.
    Well strange this word ^^

8. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

here in my country, it costs about 800-900$ to get one of them really high-end PC's. well if you want the very first Xbox you can get them cheap in the philippines. original.

9. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

They're really cheap online and then you can soft-mod them as well.

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

remember theres no online with an original xbox, they shut it down a while back.

11. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Another reason I love my Jtag I have a xbox 1 emulator installed and thus far plays everything I throw at it, including KotOR.

Anyway check the local pawn shops.

12. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I have them both and they play fine on my 360, just as well as on xbox.