1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Staff Members

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Seph, Nov 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

This thread is a short (now outdated) description of who is who here at RomUlation.

Seph (Previously known as [NoFear]) - Administrator
    The original creator of the site; has been with the site since the dawn of day and has continued to develop RomUlation, lately with a lot of awesome PHP. Maintains the site's ROM collection.

Loonylion - Administrator
    A long time visitor turned administrator due to his dedicated involvement.
    Loony is in charge of everything regarding the forum and community, he also makes sure the servers run the necessary software to do neat and unusual stuff.

Patton - Host/Server Guy
    This guy is our connection to the underground hosting scene, he's not afraid of killing to get us a great deal! Unlike the guys that supply the servers, who are very afraid. Of Patton, that is :p

Winterreise - Event Manager (Global Moderator)
    Winterreise is a recent addition to the staff, he has shown great dedication and willingness to improve RomUlation in new ways.
    He is the author of the RomUlation Treasure Hunt and has some yet to be published projects in the works.

Reider (formally Asmadi) - Global Moderator
    Though only recently appointed moderator, Reider is one of the first members with RomUlation. (ID: 1993) Throughout his time with RomUlation he has proven himself worthy of being a moderator numerous times with his proper and timely handling of support requests and rogue users.

The following people have contributed to RomUlation loads throughout the times and deserve to be in this section.

RomUlation Legends

Phreak Hacker - Moderator and PR Manager
    Phreak does exactly what he does best; promote the site and keep the visitors on a leash; provided he's not buried in tests and homework from his neck and down of course.

Juls Power - Moderator and PSX/NextGen Guru
    If you look up PSX ISO in the dictionary you'll find Juls Power. Juls have been there for RomUlation ever since a few month after it's start. Juls basically made the good reputation RomUlation had.

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Yello all, I'm Seph, I started this website almost 3 or 4 years ago using the nick [NoFear]. Since then it's been ups and down for the site, it's doing much better now though.

I'm 18 now which means i was 14 when I first started RomUlation, I knew absolutely nothing about creating websites back then, as was quite evident too from both the design and code. I was inspired to create a roms site by 9xdownloadz, although I'm not quite sure why, I just remember something there got me into doing websites, since then I've spent a lot of time improving my webmastering, all stages too, from building a site to promoting and maintaining it. Since back then RomUlation grew from being a small, manually updated, static website to being a full fledge dynamic website mostly updating itself.

This time I hope to keep the website up, I personally feel I have the experience to do so and make it grand. :)
    Hope to see you active here.

3. Julspower

Julspower Well-Known Member

hi again
    julspower writing
    not much anymore a part of the great romulation

im 21 soon im technician in r&d
    i dont have much time to me i got a nice family and lost my unlimited bandwith connection (10gb upload now)
    i like to see what romulation become

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.