1. This forum is in read-only mode.

So whos getting the Vita?

Discussion in 'Sony' started by rell, Dec 17, 2011.

1. rell

rell Well-Known Member

And what launch games are you getting?

2. manjithxxx

manjithxxx Well-Known Member

I'm buying it with Uncharted and Street Fighter Tekken X or Mortal Kombat.....

3. rell

rell Well-Known Member

I was thinking about getting Corpse army of what ever, but it looks like it was originally for psp and ported to vita. So now it seems that Ill be getting Street fighter X Tekken or Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom and Resistance whenever it comes out.

4. manjithxxx

manjithxxx Well-Known Member

Should I get Street Fighter X Tekken or Mortal Kombat?

5. rell

rell Well-Known Member

That depends. They're both completely different games. That like me choosing between SF X T and Ult. MVC3 for the vita as those are both completely different types of fighting games. My personal opinion on those games would be SF X T though.

6. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

I'll try to get one. Hard to without money, but I'll probably get Uncharted, since that's about the only good launch game.

7. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Me: no
    Akane: yes.

I am happy now with my 3DS.

8. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

I am enjoying my 3DS as well... but hell I shelled out the 250 for the 3DS, I can save up a bit and shell out another arm full of coins for a Vita eventually. Since I have a PS3 already.

9. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Im going to be getting this game now. Looks great from what Ive seen http://www.joystiq.com/2011/12/17/xseed-inks-publishing-deal-for-vita-platformer-sumioni-demon-ar/

10. version3

version3 Is actually KappaMikey in the internet

If I get some monies, I'll definitely pick-up a Vita. UMVC3 all the goddamn way!

11. Saiyajin Mui

Saiyajin Mui Well-Known Member

Heh, because prices are so hiked up over where I am (New Zealand). I forked over $480 for my 3DS. I'll be more than happy to do the same for the Vita when it rolls out.

12. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Holy shit. aare you in Japan or something?

13. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I'll answer your question with another.

What colour was George Washington's white horse?

14. rell

rell Well-Known Member

I asked that because I know games on the east are way more expensive. The question you asked isnt really relevant to this conversation at all -_-

15. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

16. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Woosh.

I won't be getting a Vita right away, but it looks interesting, I'll wait for some good games later in it's life.

17. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Rell, he is from Japan, mate. Don't listen to these other liars.

And I'm still paying off my preorder, but my Vita will stay packaged until CFW. I learned my lesson with the PS3.

18. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Oh. Oh my ROMS... I.. ok im going to sleep my brain needs rest -___-

19. Saiyajin Mui

Saiyajin Mui Well-Known Member

It's $455 over here. Hooray for overpricing!

20. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

Hell no nintendiod forever i sold my ps3 psp go and slim for my zelda 3ds and 32gb mem card and all my zelda stuff