1. This forum is in read-only mode.

So what went wrong?

Discussion in 'Werewolves of Romuville' started by athemoe, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

This last round didn't have a lot of activity, even though i tried to fix it. It seems that no one is interested in the game anymore.
    Please share your thoughts with me.

2. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

The active players get killed first Akane, and your left with inactive T-T

LOL, i mean last roud 4 active players died in one day

3. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Who joins constantly but never posts anything?

4. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

I agree with megashell.

If you kill off the active ones, your left with the non-active players.

5. athemoe

That's called strategy.
    And there shouldn't even be inactive players. I mean, what's the purpose of joining if you aren't planning to play?

6. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

What I think is this:

After 14 (or 12) people have tried to join, look at their profiles. See if they're active and if they aren't, find another player.
    Problem solved.

7. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

I agree with this. Though it might be harsh to assume someone will be inactive just because they rarely post. Maybe potentially inactive players should get a chance to play first, and then after a game(s?) of inactivity, they're replaced?

8. athemoe

Well, in the beginning, i thought that xicyacex would be an inactive player because he only posts in wor, but he turned out to be a great player. And Eg BloodlustNS is an active poster on RomU, but not in Wor.

9. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Were you working that out through posts? I suggest using the amount of time they spend on RomU... and see if it matches up with the timezone for WoR.

10. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Didn't the activity went down due too school and such? Kinda like thinking, I have too much to do and after homework just not thinking about WoR? Also... I am doubting but didn't you not directly send the roles and such? Because this causes inactivity too.

Maybe, it just a suggestion.. Inactive in the previous rounds means no round for you? Basulically what I am saying too... Yes you should get a co-host. One who can take over when you are sick or have too much to do. Just saying.

11. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

Possibly because of the delay between the creation of the thread and the start of the actual game. Dunno, that's how I see it.

12. xicyacex

xicyacex Well-Known Member

Why, thank you. <3
    But I agree with replacing the inactives.

13. alexong96

Hey! I try to shuffle through the posts to make a good accusation. And there hasn't been much of a point to defend myself in the last round, seeing that I was the only one needed to be killed in the last day for the wolves to win.

...That post felt like I was lynched. :(

And also, a suggestion.

Get a list of inactive players. If they decided to join, set them aside first, and let the active players and newcomers get in the game. After a given set of time has passed, let them join again. First come, first serve. Whoever requests to join first, gets the slot.

14. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

In round 2, if I remember correctly, you would post "hints" that confuse/lead players to their fates... That sorta got me to think, therefore post more. I still enjoy the game, but I silently ponder now

15. <3 Water

<3 Water Well-Known Member

I can't help but feel guilty that this is partly my fault. I'll try to be more active in these forums.

16. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

When you don't post, people can't perceive if you're a wolf or not. You could be avoiding posting to avoid slipping up, or you're planning elsewhere. Or you know, tending to the needs of real life.

17. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

i dont see that as an excuse, don't post just so people wont suspect you, thats just dumb- participants should post at least once per day! inactivity is NOT a strategy!

18. alexong96

Not now, anyway.

19. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

But what if someone doesn't, say, like posting all of their thoughts or suspicions constantly?
    Posting your suspicions is a very easy way to die in this game.

20. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

I may participate in the next one, that is if there is going to be another :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.