1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by kamage, Jun 5, 2010.

1. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

So, just recently, me and Koyuchan were talking on Skype and we were just wondering if any of you guys had a Skype available. If you have a Skype, don't post it here on the message board, send it to the users you want to talk to in a PM. So, if any of you guys are willing to have a friendly non-stalker online meet up, we are gladly welcoming chats on Skype right now.

Anyways, here's a list of the Romulation members that have a Skype (note: these aren't the Skype usernames):
    Kamage (Philippines)
    Koyuchan (Indonesia)

Just a reminder if you tl;dr'd the top, don't post your Skype username in this thread. Just give us a heads up if you have one ;D

2. alukado

alukado Well-Known Member

I got one for business.

3. oxyde

oxyde Member

I use that when I want to chat with my bestfriend from malaysia. She was my classmate for four straight years in high school and we stay up all night chatting with skype. I love skype, it's free and I can see my bff through a webcam ^___^

4. Madshatta

Madshatta New Member

skype idk i only use it for business

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I got a skype, I finnally managed to talk to koyuchan with it...we still need to work on my hearing abilities :(

6. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Ask Koyuchan for my avatar and surprise me :p

7. dark saiyan

dark saiyan Active Member

wanna talk on skype :p? about nds/anime stuff or idk i like a few online games im a *facepalm of embarresment* runescape pro

8. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

i have one too but i use it mostally to keep in touch with my voice actors in my company VoiceWorld

9. johnpeterson

johnpeterson New Member

I am using skype From last 2 year in my daily conversation with my family or within the domain of my business . a great tool in Real time communication

10. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

I have skype

11. Priom

Priom Well-Known Member

I'm too much of a chicken to use skype