1. This forum is in read-only mode.

*Sigh* Its been a good 4.5 years people

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rell, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Ive been on this site for four and a half years now,4 years 7 months to be exact.its really starting to slow down... i mean, no more ranting noobs cursing at you about ds rom patching and stuff like that. no people to thank and some how make you feel cool about helping a stranger.Ive even had this quest to make the ultimate post for about 2 years now, and each attempt has failed horribly.I wanted them to leave people saying things like,"Dude, this is a freakishly long thread..It has 98 pages.That guy rell just be pretty f**kin awesome" But they usually leave people saying things like this," Dude what the hell... this is the most dumbfounded thread ive seen...EVER. that rell kid must suck lots of ass." I would love to continue my conquest and make my self seem like a even bigger ass, but now i have things like college and stuff to go through.Boring as it is, Im going into the medical field, just for the simple fact that i dont know anything about...yea...medicine and what not.
    that being said, i think ill terminate this account...how do i go about doing that again??( random i know)

2. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

don't leave us!
    If everybody's gonna act like you,
    RomUlation will die :'(

3. rell

rell Well-Known Member

*sigh* yea, i stayed strong for a while saying the same thing, but i cant juggle a baby, a job, relationship,video games,and a family around.know why?? cause im gonna drop drop one. and as ive already showed everyone,its not going to be my daughter or my future.im just gonna enjoy these last days here untill i go off i suppose, which will be very soon.A few days to be exact.

4. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Aw whats the matter, nobody paying you any attention? :p

5. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

I've been here before you did and I ain't whining!
    Post Merge: [time]1281515555[/time]
    go get yourself an avatar and start on the spam thread. you'll be known already
    Post Merge: [time]1281515612[/time]
    nobody knows me at all I'm the unknown user of romulation! but I'm not leaving

6. Chaosage

Chaosage Member

You don't exactly have to be active on an insane level now do you? Plenty of people juggle that stuff easy. You could fit a couple of drug habits in there no problem as well! XD

7. athemoe

*cough*
    I know you ::)

8. Chaosage

Chaosage Member

ME TOO! I remember getting my SNES Roms from here back in the day.

9. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

no. no you don't. *whisper*go with it and he might stay*whisper*

10. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I know you lugia543

11. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

I'm not known! I'M NOW KNOOOOOOOWWWNNN!!!!!!!!!

12. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure the "Ultimate Post" title belongs to me. Or Ben. Or Littlekill. Or Natalie. Or even tehuber.

You got no chance, kiddo. Maybe if you actually gave something to the community other than your unwarranted sense of importance you'd be more notable.

13. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Maybe I am included ;D

14. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I don't even know who the hell you are.

15. athemoe

hey,
    don't forget me ::) (Even I know I do not deserve the title)

16. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

I am the guy who helps out whenever I am free ;D

17. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Surely you must know the Goat.

18. athemoe

who?

19. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Quiet.

20. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Your account cannot be terminated, just leave and within a time that I forgotten and Seph knows, he'll delete it, once it's been inactive for that period of time.

So I'll cut to the chase.

GTFO and come again :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.