1. This forum is in read-only mode.

short?

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by redcalll, Jul 29, 2015.

1. redcalll

redcalll New Member

what height range would u guys consider short for an adult male?

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Depends entirely on which species this "adult male" you're refering to. If it's a dog then it again depends on which breed you want to know. All in all, what you're asking is relative.

3. Sarra93

Sarra93 New Member

don't be self conscious about your height

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

it would depend on the average high in your country. People from asian countries tend to be shorter than people from europe/america for example. Occasionally you get people who are ridiculously tall no matter what country they're from (like 6'8"-7'+)

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

As long as you're not a...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCj9fF0DRHU

... then things will just be fine :)

6. Prectorian

Judging from the way you had asked twice regarding height, I suspect you might be suffering from 'Body Dysmorphic Disorder' (BDD), specifically its sub-type 'Height Dysmorphia'. Do you? If yes, you might want to consider seeing a therapist or psychologist to help you overcome your overly active self-consciousness on your body condition vs others.

Please read these articles;
    Natural Height Growth.com
    Gustavus.edu
    Citeseerx.ist.psu.edu
    Wikipedia.org

Naturally as I understand most often this self-conscious inconfidence in guys (mostly during puberty), happens when it comes to wanting to be able to get close (including for sexual reason) to girls/females/ladies. But let me tell you, despite girls/females/ladies are naturally attracted to guys with muscles, sporty (athletic), or in your case those who are naturally tall (or taller than you), in the end it's how fat your wallet/bank account/wealth is that will prevail in winning over those chicks. A tall handsome muscular guy whose broke ain't going to be a chick magnet. :p

7. Sarra93

Sarra93 New Member

you sound single

8. Prectorian

You're right, I still am.

9. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

You fuckers, stop using retarded American units :(

If you're smaller than 170 cm you're a dwarf.

10. Loonylion

they're english units, and no 170cm isn't the threshold of dwarfism. The threshold is commonly accepted as 147cm.

11. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

No, if you're a male and smaller than 170 cm I think you're a dwarf.
    Only American people use those, thus, retarded American units

12. Loonylion

medical definition of dwarfism is shorter than 147cm.

feet and inches are still used commonly for measuring the height of people in the UK, miles and yards are used for road distances, speed is miles per hour, fuel economy is miles per gallon, feet for altitude, pints and gallons for milk and beer. They're english units because we used them first and still use them.

13. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

You must be fun at parties, aren't you?

Retarded units.

14. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

*Pulls out popcorn and enjoys the ganking.

15. redcalll

redcalll New Member

soluri how tall are u?