1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Scribblenauts Game Help!

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by melissa92, Sep 12, 2009.

1. melissa92

melissa92 Member

Well, anyone stuck on 3-2? (Action Mode)?? And this thread is created so that anyone has problems or are stuck on a level, everyone can help out :)

2. Raven1992

Raven1992 Well-Known Member

Actually, I think I just did that level. Does it involve a tripwire, and a starite falling into lava?

3. melissa92

melissa92 Member

Yup, exactly that one..omg..i tried like 20 times..still failed.

4. Raven1992

I feel your pain. I kept** failing miserably. However! I came up with a ridiculous solution.
    A whale. Yes. A whale. I put it on the end of the hole, it ended up jamming most of the hole. I ran through the tripwire, ran to the whale. The icecube fell onto the whale and slowly slid off. I ran after it, we both fell into the lava, the ice melted instantly, but the starrte did not as I touched it and won the level!!

I was trying for ages to do it, but that works. Just keep trying it till it does.
    Good luck ^^

5. melissa92

melissa92 Member

OMG..thank you so much..got it the second time round..thank you so much:)

6. Raven1992

Anytime ^^
    We should work together - if you need any help, just keep posting, or add my msn (raven_muzzzy at hotmail)
    I'm continuing on to 3.3 now ^^
    I usually do the puzzle levels first - they're less frustrating!
    Post Merge: [time]1252722779[/time]
    Uuhhh,
    Have you done 3-5? I'm having trouble pulling the box out so i can get to the starite

7. melissa92

melissa92 Member

Puzzle: 3-2..i dont like cars..lol

8. Raven1992

Use Lightning on the car, or, spawn a car Battery and Jumper Cables, and connect it to the car using them ^^

9. melissa92

melissa92 Member

Umm..lets see, make a 'rope', make 'wings', use both, attach the rope to the box, then fly out:)
    Post Merge: [time]1252723157[/time]

10. Raven1992

Ho ho ho! Thanks for the help in level 3.4 ^_^ (or whatever level it was)
    Post Merge: [time]1252723672[/time]
    3-7, action level. How the hell do I go up that tower?! Can't spawn a flying object, too big. Wings don't lsat long enough. Grappling hook cant reach metal X_X

11. melissa92

melissa92 Member

Heh, stack up four 'tower's:), fly a bit, then land on the first one, keep doing it unil you reach the fourth tower, from there, fly onto the ledge, remember, dont fall to the other side., from that ledge, fly straight up to the starite, if you cant, then stack another tower, go on top of it, then fly to to the starite:)

12. Raven1992

Wow. That's just... excessive. I really like the game, but sometimes, some levels they'res just no logical way to do them, and you go over the PAR a lot. OH well. Still love the game anyway

13. melissa92

melissa92 Member

yeah..once i had +12 PAR, i felt ashamed of myself...LOL

14. Raven1992

Hahaha!
    Do you remember that level... invovling a mutant, a gas station, and lots of explosives? And if you fall on any of them the startie gets blown up? I had to use a tornado near the starite on the other side, to blow it out of the way of the bombs. It took like, 3000000 tries

15. melissa92

melissa92 Member

better solution, create a 'driver' :), put him in the car, the car will drive to the right, dragging the starite out of harms way..then i made a 'ball', dropped it, and KA-BOOM!!, then ran 'wing', then flew under and up:) and got the starite:)
    Post Merge: [time]1252724318[/time]
    yeah, it took me ages..im like wtf?..and waaaa...an emphany.:)...lol..that was a horrible level..some of them is just ridiculously hard..

16. Raven1992

OMG WHAT!!
    I tried DRIVER. he got into the car. BUT DIDNT DRIVE.
    I even put a mutant in the car, then put a baby nearby. He drove towards it slighjtly, then stopped. WHY DIDNT THE DRIVER WORK.
    I HONESTLY DID TRY IT! ^_^
    I swear!

17. melissa92

melissa92 Member

weird..it worked for me..well..the tornado worked.well..i had no idea then..LOL
    Post Merge: [time]1252725311[/time]
    Puzzle 3-6? I dont get it...
    Post Merge: [time]1252725694[/time]
    How about 3-7? (puzzle)??

18. Raven1992

Ah, sorry. My ds went flat. Erm, can you describe any of those levels?

19. tevak

tevak Well-Known Member

I have trouble in world one with the tornado. how do i pass it?

20. Raven1992

@Tevak
    OMG!
    That took ages for me. I ended up abusing the system - I spawned a jet. Flew frantically at it, as close to the top as possible - I somehow managed to get through (Y)