1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Rude members

Discussion in 'Rants' started by allkratos, Jun 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

Some members of this site are just mean and rude. Some of them are senior members who claim their superiority just because they've been here from the onset. In what way are they superior to us not-so- old members? Superiority by being here longer is superficial and astronomically unintellectual.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

My guess is the ones that have been to sites like 4chan...

3. allkratos

I apologize for my ignorance, but what this 4chan site is all about?

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

paedophillia and everything else that is wrong with the world. it's known as the darkest part of the web for good reason.

5. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

I've been there. The birthplace of some memes, not a happy place.
    And, may I ask, who are these members?

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

If I said who i suspected they'd kill me :(

That I respect a few of them...they have the legendary power of how to debate without being a noob.

7. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

if the senior members are been rude for no reason just point out they are been rude for nothing and it stops, everyone has bad moods.
    usually though they have a reason, like a thread i read earlier: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=42848.50

8. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

I love the fact some senior members here are a tad assholish. A forum would be too boring if everyone was nice.

9. What does it matter if they're senior members or not? I mean, come on, if you can't stand a little insult every now and then, you should just get off the internet , because that's just the way it works...

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Or in real life for that matter.

11. msg2009

this is actually the most pleasant forum ive been in

12. allkratos

Try to say something on Square Enix. Negatively.

13. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Explain how this is relevant to the discussion?

Unless you mean if asked here...

In that case, you worry about such tiny matters.

14. msg2009

square enix suck, they should get rid of enix and get the original guys from squaresoft back.
    final fantasy xiii is the worst in the series i would rather play ff1 on the nes

15. dedboy

dedboy Guest

The same way I type my words on this forum, would be the exact same way I speak them in reality.
    I learned one thing through this time, that if you make one friend, you will undoubtedly make five enemies for that one you befriended. This means that you will always come off rude to someone down the line, even if no express intent to be rude is there. You can't always follow the way of the open palm, without running into a closed fist.
    Bonus for the ones who figure out where that last sentence came from.

16. allkratos

Another words of wisdom from you Dedboy. Welcome back.

17. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Good to see you again Kratos. I studied your works as I fought through some of the battles I endured.
    Keep writing you have a knack for it.

18. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

some of them are rude because they can't be in real life. they feed off it and than call it trolling when they don't like you or dislike what you have to say.i just continue on they don't bother me.

19. allkratos

My friend, where have you been for months? Few months felt like eons long without you.

20. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Working and saving up funds.
    Feeling better, by the grace of God.
    And Tyson said it well, for the rude folk, pay it no mind and they get no satisfaction from it anymore.
    Glad to see the Rom U people again. That is a major understatement

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.