1. This forum is in read-only mode.

RIP Paul Walker

Discussion in 'General News' started by M.AzaryPika3172, Dec 1, 2013.

1. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

2. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

The news is all over the internet, i heard today morning...! :(

Couldnt believe it when i first heard it, thought it was a joke..! Really hoped it was a joke...
    I really loved his acting especially in Fast and Furious... :'(

Here is the car looks (Red Porsche GT) after the crash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Heard it too, ironic how he died in a crash and not of other causes. So I guess upcoming 2014 FF7 cancelled unless they had finalized the filming before his death. Or would they altered the story to relate with Brian's death? Would have loved Han to be the leading character, but he is dead in Tokyo Drift.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

or they could finish it using CGI and/or a body double.

5. Prectorian

Doing so would kill the rating. FF6 was hot cake, they shouldn't attempt doing so, better if they twist the storyline mid way. Universal probably pulling their hairs trying to figure a way round this problem, they'd invested a lot for up coming FF7.

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

they did it for one of the bond films (when desmond lewellyn died) and one of the harry potter films (when richard harris died). I don't recall it affecting either of those films.

7. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

I'd say not. Most likely they'll kill him off somehow in the story.

Though I remember when Ledger died, they refilmed everything with Depp.

8. Prectorian

Harry Potter series was dominated by CGI, so few would notice the difference even if the "Dumbledore" actor was alive. Fast Furious on the other hand isn't dominated by CGI effect. It'd be weird if they incorporate it to cover the lost of Paul Walker. Furthermore, I don't think they have enough material of Paul to use as CGI imagery to work out a way to end "Brian" in the up coming film. Latest news from Universal stated, they decided to temporary halt production/filming to decide what their next course of action would be. That probably means, changing the storyline where "Brian" should be in entirely with another main actor (probably the guy from Tokyo Drift), or find a way to make "Brian" die at some point of the Paul's last shooting, or else cancel FF7 once and for all if they can't figure a solution.

9. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

i read on that Paul walkers role in FF7 could be completed by his stuntman brother cody .
    cody and paul
    [​IMG]