1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Regular vs. Premium Users

Discussion in 'Rants' started by damanali, May 3, 2009.

1. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

I just noticed that when i went to a site where there is a forum like romulation and such, the regular users, yeah the one that just went there and use the site without paying or donating, are like the bosses, kings, ass-whoopers in the threads and in the forums. They are the rude, sons-of-bitches, without ethics, the one that says "this is the stupidiest
    post ever", the one "like who's talking shit without noticing their own shits.....

And when i see a premium user, they are the quieter, respecting others post, occasionally post, thinks before they post, have manners and ethics, and mostly, dont give shit so they butt off the topics they know that will start a flame.
    And when they do post, its just questions, or answering in the best way the questions asked by other rude people.

So, this is my conclusion, if you want to use sites which is not yours or mainly for public use, be courteous especially if your not paying. Its like you dont spend a cent and you fell like a mod or the admin, i would understand it if your like donating and paying the admins for the use of the site, then you can feel like the admin here. So before you post shits and bullshits and saying that the others posts are bullshits and shits, pls, think of that person that posted that post. He has feelings and emotions too.

Sorry for posting this, just want to let it out because i've seen so many shits saying shit about others posts. not just in romulations, but in other sites too.

2. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

thats weird, i don't really notice a difference -_-

bastards like those appear everywhere, i wouldn't lump them as regular but in a seperate 'Dicks' column

3. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

I wouldn't know this cause Romulation is the only forum I visit :p

4. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

as long as you are on the net, you cant avoid moronic people.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

This is only a guess, but on fourms where people don't have to pay, they can go off the handle since the most they will lose is the ability to post, and may lack proper respect for the site...

Paying members, to me, have alot of respect for the site, and thus, pay for it...

I would be a paying member too if I had a credit card, and had an understanding of how the pay pal systems works...(almost bought a lancer evo 9 for 20g, if I had pay pal and the knowledge to use it WITHOUT BEING SCAMED...now I have to stick to my regular lancer which was 14g)

6. damanali

yeah, thats my rant is about! Why cant some of the regular member act like paying members which are polite and does not just blast away with other peoples opinions! Look at the premium members' post, they less than 50, not because they dont like to post, but they try not just blaze away with their opinions.

and if they lose the ability to post and get banned from a site, i just hope that their IP address get banned or suspended too.

7. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

I'm not a premium member, but I have never once got involved in any arguments here, and I like to think my posts are always respectful. I agree that the paying members are generally sensible, and all the morons are non-paying members, but that doesn't mean all non-paying members are morons. But yes, I see your point and (mostly) agree.

8. crazytuna

Since I've been here, I don't think I ever saw an argument, maybe cause we got some bad @ss mods :p

9. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

you lie

sexiest thread.....

10. crazytuna

that's not even a real thread :p
    nothing in the forum games, jokes and random counts remember?

11. Void

Void Well-Known Member

I made that, like, exact post the other day!

I'm not a premium member. I just come here and act like a massive penis to keep the mods busy. Wouldn't want them getting rusty, would we?

12. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

I come here like a massively tight vagina overpowering your feeble penis-like attempts to fuck shit up with my awesome posting powers.

13. Void

Void Well-Known Member

I'm starting to like you.

14. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I actually haven't seen a abusive Premium before.

15. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Me niether....

Wait till I get premium....

16. damanali

goddammit! here we go again, i know this is an international site, meaning many people from around the world uses this site. Why is it the one who are just the user-friendly to the site, meaning they randomly been seen in forums to even say hi or help out, and when they do show up, they toss shits like grammar and spelling. There are people who tries their best to type properly or just pissed people around with their spelling.

But remember, if your not a moderator or administrator, you dont have the right to go and order people around with what they do. You can make a suggestion but do not boss others around. If you are pissed off with the rule breaking, report it, dont put it on your hands like your a god or something. You are making yourself look like a jackass, and some people are being converted to being like you, a jackass.

You are not correcting anybody, you're just wanting to start a flame war. I would understand if your a paying person, but your not, meaning your exactly the same with the rest of us, normal, regular, rule abiding members.

So my final thought: To all neo-nazi-grammar correcting-assholes-who-thinks they-are-Nobel Prize winner for literature, go the hell away and dont boss others around. Make suggestions, dont boss around, if your pissed off, report the rule-breaker.

sigh... needed to let that one go out of my system... sorry for the ranting...

17. GlidingGoose

GlidingGoose Well-Known Member

How do you know who pays or not?

And, being a non-paying member, it's quite a generalisation to say that we are what you say:

"bosses, kings, ass-whoopers in the threads and in the forums. They are the rude, sons-of-bitches, without ethics, the one that says "this is the stupidiest
    post ever", the one "like who's talking shit without noticing their own shits....."

That to me is a big...BIG generalisation, paying members can do that, and non-paying memebers can be ", respecting others post, occasionally post, thinks before they post, have manners and ethics, and mostly, dont give shit so they butt off the topics they know that will start a flame.
    And when they do post, its just questions, or answering in the best way the questions asked by other rude people."

18. damanali

Um, this is a rant forum. This is my question, pls give me a paying member who do this:
    "bosses, kings, ass-whoopers in the threads and in the forums. They are the rude, sons-of-bitches, without ethics, the one that says "this is the stupidiest
    post ever", the one "like who's talking shit without noticing their own shits....."

And this is how you will know he is a paying member: Under your name, you'll see a Premium Member, that means he has paid/donated to the site. In the business world, they are called consumers sometimes also called stockholder. Some sites are funded thru those paying members/donating members. When you are a premium member, you are also bound to the rules but you have a plus factor, you can demand something cause you gave them something. Thats why they get extra points, cause they paid for that.

But from what i see, those who do not pay, and I do not give names cause it will start a flame, are the ones who are:

Also, If its a big generalization, then, pls answer my question and prove me wrong. I would glady stop this rant if i find at least one of those Premium members that fits in my description.

19. The_Fox

The_Fox Well-Known Member

Erm >_>

Ultimately, generalising someone because of their status just shows the intelligence levels..

In the end, people act like they act, some people are just jerks, perhaps people who pay and are premium members care more for the site and forums then normal users, I won't argue this. But it's all down to the person and their personality. Some people are just <beep>

But I'm a normal user, and I wouldn't say I'm a 'flamer', and no I'm not gonna say I care as much about the forums as you guys, you've been here ages... But it's down to general manners and behavioural habits.

I'm not saying I don't care for the site, I wouldn't be here if I didn't :p But you get what I mean.

/finished

20. damanali

I'm sorry for the generalizing, but if you read my rant, i said "the ones". Also, i wont name-names, are the one's who i am refering to. If i was generalizing, then that would be the Premium members. Cause i dont see anybody of the Premium members fit my descriptions.

I am proud to see that there are still many people does not fit my descriptions.