1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Really? I got out sniped by a f'n SMG!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants' started by Alias1983, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Alias1983

Alias1983 Well-Known Member

It dont matter, cod, BB, SWBF2, WH40K SM, Any shooter game you can think of I will be out sniped with a non sniper rifle when I am using a sniper rifle.

WTF IS THIS ****!!!!!

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Are you actually any good in any of these games?

3. Alias1983

Yes, yes I am, BF not so much as I just got into it(late I know but same issues apply).

I am not a quick scope homo I am the camper type waiting for them. I get a kill and then I evac.

I just dont get it, especially in BF3 where there is bullet drop when I am way out there or hidden or what have you.

Killed by what? some dbag running around with an eotech ak74 standing out farther than I can see with my scoped svd.

4. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

You can be sniped by ANY gun. This is nothing new or inconceivable at all.

5. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Handgun sniping is the best.

6. Alias1983

And thats bogus cause then what is the point of having sniper rifles in the game?

7. version3

version3 Is actually KappaMikey in the internet

Because Sniper Rifles are the perpectual "EASY MODE" of FPS.

Also
    Not just guns, Hypr

[​IMG]

8. Alias1983

lol and no deffinatly not easy mode especally on bf3

9. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Too true :)

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

they have longer range and a telescoping sight. the fact that people can snipe you with iron sights when you can't means they're better players than you are.

11. Alias1983

Yeah in a game that supposedly has bullet drop so at the range this guy was at he would of had to look straight up.

And really what does the range have anything to do anymore if I can still be taken out farther out than I can see with my glass?

I really dont get these games anymore and I played the **** out of cod3 and the MW series.

12. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

why are you even sniping in the first place? there's plenty of bushes in the real world you can lie in and contribute nothing

13. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

To be honest guns made warfare a little boring...

Things were a lot better when wars were fought with swords and clubs.

The sight of hundreds or even thousands of sword totting soldiers hacking, slashing and bludgeoning each other was sadistically satisfying.

Nowadays its just a game of hide, Seek and destroy with more casualties to the opponent and less for yours.

EDIT: Addendum:

The only possible way warfare can be awesome again is when mankind finally develops giant fighting robots armed with light sabers and interstellar ships armed with photon torpedoes.

14. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

If you want realism, if it's an AK-74 that they're hitting you with, the range effectiveness can reach out 500-600 yards.

And an AK-74 is not an SMG. 5.45x39mm is still a rifle caliber. If they have this in the SMG category, they're wrong and they have the strongest SMG for the entire category, which is insanely better than anything else there.

Sub-guns are pistol calibers like 9x19mm NATO (MP5, some UZIs), .45 ACP (Kriss Vector, some UZIs), .380 ACP (some UZIs). And these should have a realistic range of 100 yards or less.