READ BEFORE POSTING - The End of the 'Hi' Era

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Winterreise, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

HAY!! Canadians use the 'U' in alot of our words. Not just brits

2. Aspidiske

Aspidiske Member

I agree. People who do these things are spammers, and I am anti spammers. I think you should have a seperate topic "room" where all the announcements/moderator posts/rules and policies are.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

The 'Announcements' board is where the announcements, rules and policies are.

4. Aspidiske

Aspidiske Member

Ooops, thanks for that. >_<

5. monokuro boo

monokuro boo Member

"I am also an avid reader. Having just finished the Robert Jordan series, I am now on the final book in the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. Amazing books, these ones are. I also enjoy reading about real events in history, such as both of the World Wars, and the Holocaust."
    -Winterreise

Well I'm glad to see someone else like me-a bookworm. (no offence meant, but I actually like the term)
    You should start on Dan Brown books. The Da Vinci Code though isn't the best one. Try Angels and Demons (the war between science and religion)
    Great books, they are. They were also my first 'sex education', after a fashion. ;D

6. rorybob

rorybob Well-Known Member

I love the Sword of truth books , only just finished the third, read the others over a year ago i think... has the last one come out? i didnt think it had

7. CloudBoy101

CloudBoy101 Well-Known Member

The only thing that I don't like of Robert Jordan is this role playing game they made, it was a total rip off of D&D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.