1. This forum is in read-only mode.

* Ragnarok DS - Critically Unappreciated Gold - Official Thread *

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Mcoupe69, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

gotta figure my code out and post later xD

Think my first character is gonna be acolyte/priest :D

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Re: Ragnarok DS RELEASED friend code post for mirage tower? :D + First Classes?

I'll post mine too :)
    '
    I'll be making a warrior

whatever warrior class they have

3. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Thief/Assassin FTW!!(>^~^)> I put half of my starting stats on speed and the other half on luck.... I want to see how far I can get with just using the two and nothing else....

4. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

well since you can get those 2 accessories that add a lot of strength a pure luck/agil build might actually work.. aspd is really nerphed but whatever... and phreoni card will give you plenty of dex

5. Renji217

Ya im not that far yet, 4th quest, but its working so far.... Cant wate till I get my assassin class.... Dubble hit and Sonic Blow FTW!!

6. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

any tips for a cleric build? i never touch ragnarok other then beta testing long ago..... i didnt remember anything about ragnarok at all.

7. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

whoa, that was my job too. after some rebirths, i'll switch to the hunter job, i prefer long-range and the agi-dex build is much easier. i'll post my friend code some other time. mirage tower is just a piece of cake. i think it's better if they made PVP on wifi & multiplayer rather than this boring co-op which is way too easy.

i kinda miss this game. i used to be a big fan of ragnarok online but mmorpgs consume a lot of time :p. now i can play ragnarok on my handheld, and now in english, isn't it convenient ;D

what kind of build would you like, a battle priest, full support type, hybrid build, etc... the most common type is the full support where you concentrate on your character's vit and int.

8. kme92

kme92 Well-Known Member

My fc is in my Sig :p
    Hope to see you all online soon :)

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Guys do remember, if y'all intending to post your Friend codes for this game do so on the Romline gamers section:

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?board=85.0

Just create a "Post your Ragnarok Online Friend Codes Here" thread for everyone else to see :)

10. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

Well man i have heard from lots of people that battle clerics work out better in the end in ragnarok ds.. but the good thing is you don't have to put any stats into dex or str.. later on you can get 2 of this one accessory that makes your str close to like 80 and you can hunt a phreonie boss card in mirage tower for lots of dex.. so you can spend all your points on int/vit/ maybe even a bit of luck.. atm I am 24/20 acolyte with 30 vit and 30 int.. having fun :) one more job lvl til i have my damn attack spell xD

11. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I'll probably play Mage or Archer...
    Most likely Archer,since I remember I sucked as a Mage when I played the (J) version

12. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Ugh, i can't find a Swordsman build, i mean people talk about stuff like eventually having a certain attack, agi, etc, but i have no clue how i should add my points when i level up

13. ggrroohh

For Swordsman most common is increasing Strength and Vitality I think.

14. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I chose Thief. After playing with Assasin in Shaiya, I often pick sneaky classes :p Nothing better than high attack speed~

15. ggrroohh

I thought you didn't like the graphics? :p
    I'm now officially playing as a Mage.
    Its a bit hard,since the AI don't tank for you -_-"

16. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

you can set the AI on lucifi to rear gaurd for an attempt at having him tank you, thats where he will use provoke more often and try to tank whatever monster is attacking you or your other teammate :) if you already didn't know that that is :p

btw lvl 45/33 acolyte atm :D 40 or so vit and like a lil over 80 int with cards/bonuses :) only just got vilsec as a teammate as well.. i grind too much :I i also like to hunt monsters til i get their card.. got all that i can atm

17. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I still hate the graphics. And did I say I'm not gonna play it? ::)

18. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I'm making a battle acolyte just because i like offence and healing at the same time. even if it's slow.

19. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

its actually not really that slow, if you get the right skills up at the right time its actually pretty decent pace lvling an acolyte, with all the buffs and what not you become a pretty good asset to your teammates, and once you get the holy bolt spell after getting lvl 5 agil up, pneuma and blessing lvl 5, you help even more :D, with the right cards and everything you pretty much become a powerhouse( at lvl 45/33 I have like 350+ matk and 70 def) (I am pretty sure it is just becaue the game itself is pretty simple... or the fact that i grind too much but my in game teammates and I have never even come close to death), I can't wait til i get lvl 50 job :) priesssst

if you really want a battle acolyte the best thing to do is just level him as a regular acolyte/priest at first only putting points into vit and int focusing a bit more on int kinda like a 2/3 ratio at first) cuz in the end of the game you can get an accessory that when you wear two of em you end up with close to like 80 str (probably already mentioned this above.. meh) and dex can easily be covered by a frione card (+100 hit)

20. Renji217

Is it posible to steal cards?? I dont like to grind so is there a faster way to get cards other than killing them and hope they drop one?? I thought a lot of LUK would help put it dosnt.... I have LUK=35+12 and I still have to kill 10-20 guys befor I they drop one....