1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 SDHC Revolution 'Christmas Version' firmware.....?

Discussion in 'Non-Emulation Help' started by cheshley, Dec 22, 2009.

1. cheshley

cheshley New Member

I already have 2 Revolution SDHC cards for NDS and they work fine, I have just received the limited edition Christmas version of the card (I ordered the same ones I already have and they sent me this instead) and have tried a dozen different Kernels on it but I still can't get it to work. As far as I can tell from the packaging, the cards are exactly the same but one is red, so in theory it should use the same software, and according to the manufacturers website it does use the same software, but it doesn't.

Does anyone else have of of these cards? What Kernel are you using?

Thanks

2. Sabri23

Sabri23 Guest

How many R4 clones do we actually have? But, mostly, the firmware of the card already is on the website where you purchased it, do you have already looked there?

3. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

LOL,you got what you paid for-a limited edition.The supplier should tell you which firmware you need,or try the other 40 versions..

4. cheshley

cheshley New Member

I have tried the website on the box it came on and put the software they state is for the card but to no avail, hence me asking if anyone has any suggestions.

I didn't get what I paid for, because the card I ordered is the same as the 2 I already have but thy sent the Christmas Edition because the others were out of stock. I think I'm going to have to send it back and wait for the one I ordered because I'm not going to sit and try 40 different Kernels!!!

5. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

OK.But youve tried a dozen kernels already-maybe 13 is YOUR lucky number LOL.

6. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Why would you need so many R4s, unless they broke?!

Anyways, try something like YSMenu.

7. m0i0k0e

m0i0k0e New Member

i have that card and i got th frimware from r4isdhc.com

8. burke-hinton

burke-hinton New Member

hello,you can get the firmware from http://www.r4i.co.uk/r4 go there and you can download the software for the limited edition Christmas version.............

9. Arck_the_lad

Arck_the_lad New Member

I just got this in today, still havent got it to work...but has anyone noticed that on the card itself its spelled "Chrismas Version"....theres supposed to be a T in Christmas...this worries me.

10. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Chinese people don't use the English Language very well :)

Personally I would toss out the R4i SDHC "Chris"mas version and get a better flashcart. Just chalk up the money lost to the lessons learned board.