1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Psp buttons help

Discussion in 'Sony' started by exiavalanche, May 21, 2012.

1. exiavalanche

exiavalanche Well-Known Member

hey guys right now i'm trying to play god eater one problem though it's the buttons on the main menu when i press down on the dpad instead of going down one at a time i goes all the way to the last option and the buttons stop working for about a minute and when try to type in the name the same thing happens what do i do

additional information
    psp 3004
    cfw 6.60 pro-B10

2. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

Okay i get the 1st picture, HAHAH! thats frigen gross! but what is the 2nd one? i cant figure it out?

And exiavalanche, is this a legit game? i mean from the cd? if it is, you can actualy just take it back to a the place you got it and show them and swap it for another copy.

If its a download one, you will probably have to download a new game, or update your custom firmware, it probably has nothing to do with the psp itself

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

If its an iso (downloaded illegally) where did you get it?

Sometimes they cut out junk files to shrink the size but end up damaging the game file, I'm guessing it cant be from the psn store since you run a hacked psp...

Could be a firmware issue, an update or downgrade may be required (my sega rally saves wouldnt work on a certain firmware...had to go backwards at the time but this was ages ago)