1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PS2 Downloads Available!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Seph, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Good news everyone!

PS2 ISOs are now hosted on our own servers! This means that you get our great speed and service and should you be a premium member they'll now be downloadable without any limits!

So you can now go check out our Playstation 2 download section and get a game!

2. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

Are there any good ps2 emulators ?

3. Seph

http://pcsx2.net/ is the best one. It's pretty decent at this point.

4. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Can you re-add the download count now?

5. Seph

Yeah I will be done that soonish.

6. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

its awesome... i use it to play all ps2 iso's..

hey Seph doea this mean we can resume and continue ps2 isos just like other roms/isos here...
    also is there a time limit now... i mean i had to wait like for 30min or 1hour to download the next file when it was hosted outside...

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

TurtleShare supported resuming

and no, theres no time limit, that was enforced by TurtleShare, not us.

8. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

i wasnt able to resume even on a download manager.

9. Seph

It's part of the standard RomUlation system now so anything you can do with other downloads you can now do with PS2.

10. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

a suggestion . since the romu servers have the ps2 isos and we already have a sony section with psp and psx child boards , i think we should have a ps2 child board also .

11. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

An idea, but not likely.

12. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

why , we even have a 3ds board .

13. Seph

Are anyone going to upload and post PS2 ISOs? The admins are not going to do it so someone else needs to.

14. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

These days hardly anyone would bother uploading PS2 rom, the 'SONY' board should more than suffice.
    Unless someone would volunteer to post and upload PS2 rom links, why bother creating a child board that would hardly be use?

15. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree with you prectorian.
    No need for a PS2 child board. We only have the 3DS one because we're not intending to host 3DS (at the moment) and the NDS one for the time when we didn't host them.

16. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

Ok then ;)

17. the_Merlin1

the_Merlin1 Member

Can you make it easier to get pts? It says that i don't have enough pts to download again?

18. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

You're a premium member! Premium members don't require points to download stuff from the main download pages.
    However just to answer the obvious to your question; the easiest method is to become a premium member.
    Regular members however, can get extra points from:
    1. Daily log in credit.
    2. Uploading screenshots to rom/iso files found on the main download page. (Provided they fulfill the criteria guidelined.)
    3. Create useful tutorials under the Tutorial Section. (Admin might credit you for making a useful and creative topic.)

19. the_Merlin1

the_Merlin1 Member

Haha...Yeah I couldn't resist...I'll note the extra ways to earn points...