1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Prop Making

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by dracky w, Feb 13, 2012.

1. dracky w

dracky w Well-Known Member

So a Buddy of mine and myself want to make a game prop along the lines of Volpin Props or Zprops
    but we are having trouble finding the right item to make so I am coming here to ask

the guidelines are as follows:
    -Can be a from a movie,game or anime
    -Must be something we can show to our Parents
    -Not Be too heavy
    -Have reliable Reference images available

If this goes well then the second run we make of the item i will hold a Raffle on this forum for it,
    Cant Wait to see what you guys come up with

2. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Portal Guns are always cool (even the companion cubes are neat), but I would imagine that they are fairly common because of the popularity of the games. Best of luck,
    miros

3. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

JUST FRIGEN DO IT ;D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. dracky w

dracky w Well-Known Member

I could Make a Companion Cube,But not a Portal Gun as one of my personal heros Harrison Krix has made what i believe to be the perfect fan made portal gun so nothing that fancy for awhile,
    But Like Miros says Nothing too mainstream (which includes any Team Fortress stuff)
    My Freind and I are still busy with our Universal Tactical LAN Bag so we will only begin on this project in about 2
    or so months (blueprints we gonna do as soon as the idea is finalized)

5. johnpeterson

johnpeterson New Member

My favourite games that like and play from my childhood called army games that very interested. reason is that my Uncle was working in army as soldier and i listen story from and like army games. What is you favourite game that you play first time.