1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Post Your GT Here if you got all 58 achievements (including DLC) For dead space2

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by kakaim, Mar 3, 2011.

1. kakaim

kakaim Well-Known Member

Kakaim

2. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

Yes because this isn't fishy/pointless at all.

3. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

hey hey hey, be cool Conrannex, hes just trying to boast his achievements

4. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

i want to see who actually got the "Hard To The Core" achievement, i dont know if im going to try it at all

5. kakaim

kakaim Well-Known Member

hard to the core was... was.. hardcore i can help u through it if u like

6. iluvfupaburgers

well. if you tell me where you saved that would be great (since there is only 3 saves). thats already a huge help

7. kakaim

kakaim Well-Known Member

i saved @ chapter 5 of safety next @ chapter 11 because of the drill fight and my last was @ the end of 14 right before u go out the door to chapter 15

advice: B4 chapter 15 save alot of health and store health of u can buy mediums and large (if u can spare the credits)

Guns: Plasma gun (of course)
    force gun(Zealot force gun and suit will help alot until u get the advanced suit)
    plasma rifle (for crowd control and against the pack if u dont wanna waste force ammo) And finally
    the contact beam ( if u got xbox360 and beat dsi u can use the hacker contact beam) <------ reason for this gun is that when u fight nicole and u make the heart of the marker appear shoot it with the contact beam. it should die in atleast 3 or 4 shots. use the force gun for the pack when your fighting her and always u health when u down to yellow
    Post Merge: [time]1299203422[/time]
    hope this helps u man god speed:)

8. iluvfupaburgers

thanks. probably going to try it this weekend than :)

9. kakaim

kakaim Well-Known Member

np good luck