1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Post your Favorite Henshin (Hero Transformation) Sequence here

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

So yeah, post Youtube videos of your favorite Henshin (Anime &/or Sentai) sequences here :)

Here are a few of my favorites:

Sailormoon's Henshin Collection

OK, call me every hurtful name on the book & make fun of me but yeah! I'm a huge Sailormoon fan & her Henshin sequences look awesome.... well the earlier ones though. And FYI, there are several cartoons that "referenced" her henshin sequence, for example:

Winx Stella's Henshin
    Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia Elfin

So yeah! Sailormoon forever!

Super Boink's Henshin

So yeah, a lot of the morons who commented on this clip may think that this henshin sucked ass because she turned into a little fat pig.... but honestly that's just people being intolerant :p

This anime actually teaches you that you don't have to be sexy & hot to be a hero & all through out the series the heroine does realize that so much so that near the end of the series first season she actually declined the opportunity to receive a sexier henshin because choosing that path meant she'd lose her friend.

Space Sheriff Triple Transformation

Just got to love 'em Space Sheriffs :)

2. fakk321

fakk321 Member

Mm. Bloom from Winx.

I know winx because my sister makes me watch it :U

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

hahaha, Sailor V is what get me into mangaland and Sailormoon naturally my gateway to animeland XD

recently i found a sailormoon collection set (jpn voice) which consist of sailormoon to sailor stars, i'm very very very tempting to get it but i dont really have time to watch it T_T

anyway, for henshin sequence, my favorite would be Kamen Rider Black and Kamen Rider Black RX XD, in one of the episode of Kamen Rider Decade, there is double henshin perform by both minami kotaro from KR Black and KR Black RX...

in addition henshin sequence from Kamen Rider W is also good, Kamen Rider Kuuga and Kamen Rider Agito is old school. if only they make more Kamen Rider old school henshin style...

maybe is because mos tof the new Kamen Rider have very little henshin sequence (their henshin is almost instant), i found Gokaigers henshin sequence is extremely interesting... i wish i can find more episode on youtube or a website to download episode.

as for Maho Shojo, i have to go with Sailormoon XD, however Lyrical Nanoha henshin sequence is also not bad but it is pretty similar to sailormoon henshin sequence, even the henshin mantra is similar "Raising Heart, Set up!" (Moon Prism Power, Make Up! XD).

for most recent henshin sequence, Power Puff Girl Z isnt bad, each of them have thier own unique henshin style (Blossom is elegant, Bubble is gentle while Buttercup is energetic) as well as henshin theme (Blossom theme is normal PPG theme, Bubble is more cute, softer theme while Buttercup is cooler, rock remix theme)

since we are talking about henshin squence we cant left out He-Men, his henshin is simple yet inspiring. plsu who can forget his henshin mantra? "By the Power of Greyskull! I have the Power!"

also Winx sucks, i cant belive parent actually let thier kids watch that crap.... the character have no character, bad voice acting and bad storytelling. hell Winx is just harry potter rip off with teenage girls.

now W.I.T.C.H on the other hand is just like Winx but way better, they have character development, proper storytelling and storyline. But the most important part, good voice acting. Winx character make me want to rip my ear off >.>

4. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej22p00ec-c

It needs no other words other than, it's just plain AWESOME.

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens