1. This forum is in read-only mode.

POST WHAT YOU WILL

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by andy_lampard, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andy_lampard

andy_lampard Active Member

Right all you people with no jobs on here at a silly hour with no job to goto..... use this link to provide me with master money making schemes (legal) and when ive finished at work i will evaluate the ideas.... the winning idea wil make me rich, and i will give you a gold star...or a job.

Evaluations start at 17:00 uk time.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Damn...guess my eb games scam doesn't count as legal...

3. sylky0604

sylky0604 Well-Known Member

I WILL POST: BOOBS!!

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...if you were an adult dancer then yes instant get rich scheme.

5. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

I got this one idea

A insurance company that charges $1 a month for proof of insurance which allows you to be not fined if your driving without insurance

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

thats insurance fraud, which isn't legal

7. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

1 its a idea
    2 its not fraud if its legit
    3 if you can't afford car insurance you shouldn't be fined for that
    4 who are better drivers most people 30 and up or even younger
    5 If your to old they can take away your license
    6 Its not fair that you haven't gotten into an accident and then have your license taken away from you
    7 Which would you prefer no car or fin

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

If you don't have insurance then it's illegal to drive and you will be fined for that if caught doing so in the act.

9. H_Delta101

H_Delta101 Well-Known Member

Just sell everything that you have at high price and bought again at low price.

10. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

Sell panties you "acquire" on e-bay… Totally ligit

11. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

You mean stock marketing
    Post Merge: [time]1273147588[/time]
    You need insurance in case you get into an accident, but if your like my stepfather or many people who don't get into accidents why would you need to pay so much for insurance
    Post Merge: [time]1273147710[/time]
    The reason you have to learn to drive is so you know the rules of the road.

12. sylky0604

I think that might be the stupidest thing I've ever read... What if you get in an accident and the other person euhmz get in a wheelchair because of it, how are you gonna pay for that without insurance??

13. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

Well duh that is why it is a law to have it.
    Post Merge: [time]1273147906[/time]
    I'm not saying you don't need it, but not everyone can keep up with it so would you prefer not to be driving around without it or maybe getting fin if your not lucky enough?

14. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

You're making no sense at all.

You're contradicting yourself in the posts above saying that no one needs it, but now you're saying everyone should have it...

15. sylky0604

I would prefer not to drive around then. Accidents happen very fast and it's not always your fault, but that doesn't mean you don't have to pay for the rest of your life.

16. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

True, but that is like saying if you don't need a car why do you have it, why not take the bus?
    Post Merge: [time]1273148280[/time]
    No what I am saying is if there isn't an option and if your like some people who can afford car insurance then you don't need proof of insurance, but if you can't its not like you should have to stop using your car.

17. H_Delta101

H_Delta101 Well-Known Member

You all sounds like there is no place is safe now....Talking about accident scared me.About 3 month ago,i barely avoid get crushed by a lorry.
    Get to the topic,how about start a small food business like sell water or handmade food or anything else.How thats sound.

18. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

Here is another idea

Foldable dishes or water bottle
    Post Merge: [time]1273148526[/time]
    Its more scary to find out your insurance is expired and you got pulled over by a cop.

19. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I nearly got sandwiched by a truck, blooy thing took 2 lanes to turn...and I had right of way...he was inches away from my car and I was near a guard rail :(

Lucky he just made it, dickwad nearly killed me (or worse-my car :( )

I was screaming for mercy...no joke...ahem btw I only have third party insurance.

And lukong...I hope your young...cause your not making much sence.

20. sylky0604

Are you stoned or something??

If you are responsible enough to drive a car then you should be responsible enough to get an insurance, it's not just your life if you get hit/ hit somebody.

And if you can't afford insurance don't get a car.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.