1. This forum is in read-only mode.

POKEMON PEARL CHEATS WIT NO$GBA

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by shadowish, Jul 22, 2007.

1. shadowish

shadowish New Member

wen i put the action replay codes on..and click ok..it doesnt work o_O..and it shows a questionmark..can anyone help?

2. Marshalmallia

Marshalmallia New Member

yea it happens to me too :mad:, i cant use the cheats any1 know how :-\??? cmon help this guy out lads!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

3. quan4

quan4 Active Member

ara, this happened to me, too. i havent try out the codebreakers yet, i hope it would work.

4. pottasome

pottasome Member

hey chap apart from the inability use cheats,, is ur game running smoothly without crashes????? if so where did u download the rom from... please post

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

pottasome, you are hereby warned for inciting a user to break forum rules.

6. Fiery_purpose

Fiery_purpose Member

so does any one have working codes for pearl on No$GBA? code breaker doesn't seem to work on No$. i can input action replay and game shark codes but they aren't working.

7. pottasome

pottasome Member

loonylion,,,, i dont know what i said wrong,,,, ??? ???if its that" mention the site" thing,, i turly am really sorry.

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

pottasome, you asked someone to post where they obtained a rom (implying other than this site); and linking to other rom sites is against the rules, hence the warning.

The rules are at https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,804.0.html and https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,931.0.html. If you do not break any further rules, then nothing will happen as a result of your warning.

9. pottasome

pottasome Member

sorry loonylion.. it wont happen again

10. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You should try checking the Game ID of your Pokemon Pearl game and check if your AR or GS codes match with your game id. There are some programs you can use to check it. Such as going to the r4 site, then downloads and download the cheat code editor from there. Very useful for adding cheats to a r4 etc, but you can still check the Game ID nonetheless. Run it (no installation) and go to check Id tab and choose one of the options there. Browse for it and it should tell you the Game ID. For official AR codes, go to codejunkies site (US or UK) and search Pokemon Pearl. Get to it and look on the page. There should be a GameID under the name of the game. If it matches yours, great, if not try the other country site and see if it matches. Use the codes from there. For GS, I'm not sure. I hope this helps!