1. This forum is in read-only mode.

POKE POKE POKE... it twitched o.O

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PokeyOO, Jul 23, 2014.

1. PokeyOO

PokeyOO New Member

Dear ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, infants and those yet to come.

Hi.

I am so tempted to leave it at that but that's against the rules, yes I read them.

I am a previous member here, but I lost my account info and the email address I used, and I won't reveal who I am but I've grown and matured (it's been 3-6 years) and I remember this lovely little community of gamers and wise people of the epitome of Roms. Nostalgia...

I am inspiring scholar and codemaster (those are some of my dreams), I love the way of words.. and letters and philosophy.. and a poet too.. but I am very unskilled.. Such is my fault and the will of God, yes I am a believer.. but I hate beliebers. (kidding, they're okay and it's a word google (belieber [urban dictionary])

Activities I partake in are not many, I would love to have a craft it's one of my dreams.. hm.. I guess I a dreamer.. I spend my time listening to my thoughts and imagining things.. but would love to learn horse riding, archery, roller skating, coding, writing, poetry, swordsmanship, chi Kung, hypnosis, T'ai chi, kick boxing, ethics, philosophy, and all kinds of craft.. ATM I am lost between engineering and science and the realm of technology that I would like to learn.. something that suits my thought patterns would be amazing.

hm, I say hm a lot.. it's like my mantra and I addicted to figuring out the benefits of religions and cons and the discussions they have.. but I've been bitten by the gaming might be beneficial bug and I allow myself some time to game. I am NOW Romman. not roman, but ROMMAN (like spiderman).. actually gameman.. games might be beneficial man.. lame.

I usually have a clear mind, too clear.. and I am a quiet person but very playful and giggly.. but usually am like a monk who knows nothing but silence and the way of gigglepow. And penpoke die.

What's with my name? I thought this might be asked.. Well it happened as I grew a habit of stabbing people with pens (deepest wound 2 mm WOOHOO) and pen knife fighting at high school and I saw a simpson's episode of Bart poking a dead body or something with a stick and my brain merged the association into a new memory called the poke syndrome.

hm.

okay, that's all. hope you read me well. and I meet you blessed.

2. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

3. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member