1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[Pokémon Mystery Dungeon] Legends at war

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by Qwaetl, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Qwaetl

Qwaetl New Member

Plot

A war has emerged in the land of Pokémon. Giratina, Dialga and Palkia are once again fighting, but this time they make the decision who lives, and who dies, once and for all. Will Giratina win, and save the planet? Or will Dialga win, and keep time going? Or maybe Palkia, and will he create a new planet, full of life? You decide what side you are on, and who you want to help. Maybe your faction will win, and shall you rule, together with your leader.

Rules

1. Absolutely NO godding allowed. The legends will be decided by me, and me only.
    2. Follow all sidewide rules.
    3. No complaining about the current Legends.
    4. Have fun, or else I will report you to moderators! :roll:

Character Base
    --
    Pokémon: Duskull
    Name: Qwaetl
    Biograph: He's a silent Duskull, dedicated it's life to making peace in the land of Pokémon.
    Faction: Shadow

Pokémon: Bulbasaur
    Name: Sayuri
    Biograph: A young bulbasuar orphaned at the age of two and adopted by an ampharos at the age of four
    Faction: Space

Pokémon : Ninetales
    Name : Melfice
    Biograph : Mysterious Pokemon whos motives are unknow,has weak spot for sitrus berries
    Faction : Time

Pokemon: Bayleaf
    Name: Bell
    Biograph: Has lost his memory recently and is trying to recover it
    Faction: Has been forgotten (recovering in process)

Pokémon : Infernape
    Name : Gamblore
    Biograph (Optional) : raised in the darkness as a baby chimchar, Gamblore has grown and mastered alot of neat tricks that will help him on his journey to save the world....
    Faction : Neutral (Assasin)

Pokémon : Blaziken
    Name : Avatar
    Biograph (Optional) : A Blaziken that is thought to have just appeared from thin air. He obeys hi master Dialga with unwavering loyalty
    Faction : Time

Pokémon: Glaceon
    Name: Lp, Princess
    Biograph: She a pokemon that may look cute, but isn't. Handle with care
    Faction: Shadow

Pokémon : Numel
    Name : Sandcam
    Faction : Shadow

Character Form

Code:
    Pokémon :  
    Name : 
    Biograph (Optional) : 
    Faction :  
    Factions

~~Faction of Shadow~~
    ~Leader~ Giratina
    Co Leader- Dusknoir

~~Faction of Time~~
    ~Leader~ Dialga
    Co Leader- Magnezone

~~Faction of Space~~
    ~Leader~ Palkia
    Co Leader- Empoleon

For the sake of the planet, or perhaps the whole universe, join a Faction, join the war.

2. Xx_Sayuri_xX

Xx_Sayuri_xX Well-Known Member

Pokémon: Bulbasaur
    Name: Sayuri
    Biograph: A young bulbasuar orphaned at the age of two and adopted by an ampharos at the age of four
    Faction: Space

:D

3. Qwaetl

Qwaetl New Member

I added you to the base.

In topic;;

Code:
    [color=#888800][i]As Qwaetl got his orders, he departed.
    His mission was, to destroy the southern camp of Time, in the forest of life.
    While heading towards the camp, he decided to destroy the camp with his Ghost powers, maybe asking Giratina a little for help.
    When he arrived, he hid in the trees, who whispered softly in the wind, "Thee has dedicated thou life for making this world peacefull, while thee is to clear our forest?".
    Qwaetl confronted the tree's, "This forest is smugged with camps of destruction. If I shall not clear this forest, it shall be destroyed.", not knowing the camps are for science, and not for destruction. 
    The trees whispered, "You lack knowledge...".
    Qwaetl saw a Bellsprout of the faction of Space, hidden in the bushes, and he thought, "Crap, I have rivality on this one.".[/i][/color]

4. Xx_Sayuri_xX

Sayuri was sneaking through the forest of in an attempt to sabotage the faction of time's plans that empoleon found out. Along the way a young rebel bellsprout joined her team asking if he could help. as they got deeper into the forest the bellsprout tripped over a branch into the open. Sayuri immediately climbed a tree incase any guards from the faction of time came to investigate the bellsprout. She was in a perfect position to ambush them.

5. Qwaetl

Qwaetl New Member

Code:
    [color=#888800][i]As Qwaetl was about the attempt an attack, he saw a Bulbasaur climbing a tree, a few metres away from him.
    He thought a bit, and decided to take care of the Bulbasaur first, hoping for Bellsprout not to interfir.
    He sprung towards the Bulbasaur, and knocked her off the tree.[/i][/color]

6. Xx_Sayuri_xX

Sayuri noticed herfelf falling out of the tree after a massive blow hit her out of no-where. Bellsprout noticed something and planted himself into the ground and used growth. Sayuri used vine whip and used an overhanging branch to lower herself carefully to the ground. She looked around and saw a Duskull moving toward her at a high speed. She couldn't move and was frozen with fear. She was thinking of how she should have told the rest of her faction where she was going, they would have organised a team for her. Then, just as the Duskull was about to hit her, Bellsprout used razor leaf and knocked the Duskull out of the way. Sayuri then used Power Whip on the knocked down Duskull to pin it down. "What faction are you working for" She growled.

7. Qwaetl

Qwaetl New Member

Code:
    [color=#888800][i]As Qwaetl regained counsiousness a bit more, he decided not to answer, and used Shadow Force to work itself out of the pit, and hit the Bulbasaur.
    "I have only one question. What is your name?", said Qwaetl as he hid in the shadows of the trees. [/i][/color]

8. Xx_Sayuri_xX

Sayuri realised she was not a high enough level to beat this Duskull and decided to comply. "It's Sayuri." She said her voice shaking despite herself.

9. Qwaetl

Qwaetl New Member

Code:
    [color=#888800][i]Having the answer he wanted, he set the camp on fire, using Will-o-Wisp, and left back to station.
    Dusknoir confronted with, "Is your job done?".
    Qwaetl replied with, "Sir, yes sir.", and confronted Dusknoir with, "But, sir, someone from another faction interfered. Her name is Sayuri.". 
    Dusknoir asked Qwaetl quite anxiously, "From what faction was she?".
    But Qwaetl did not know this information, and replied, "I don't know, sir. I think she was from the faction of Time, as it looked she stood guard, sir.". [/i][/color]

10. Xx_Sayuri_xX

Sayuri and bellsprout found herself in a burning forest. Bellsprout looked at Sayuri "Which way to the faction of space?" He asked urgently. Sayuri was about to answer but she found her head to be dazed it was the smoke she was breathing in! She staggered over to a tree and collapsed.

11. Qwaetl

Qwaetl New Member

As Qwaetl arrived at the burning forest, to see his progress, he saw Sayuri lying moveless on the ground, and Bellsprout attacking him, he knocked Bellsprout out, using Fissure, and dragged Sayuri and Bellsprout back to the village. After, he recieved call from the station for another mission, this time, to take down a submarine.

12. Xx_Sayuri_xX

Sayuri woke up on a mattress in a place she had never seen before with a pokemon that bore a slight resemblance to a Duskull standing guard at a door. "Who are you" She whispered in a terrorfied voice. "You are not important enough for that information, Sayuri." It said. Sayuri was baffled, "How do you know my name?"
    The pokemon ignored her and asked "What faction do you work for? Why did you go out to attack my subordinates?"
    Sayuri decided if he was not going to answer her questions she was not going to answer his. She looked over at bellsprout who was next to her and siganaled for him to use Sunny Day. As bellsprout did this, she used solar beam and they both ran past the dazed pokemon.

13. Qwaetl

Qwaetl New Member

Waiting for the slight daze to away, Qwaetl watched Sayuri run away, along with the Bellsprout.
    He asked to himself why he saved them.
    While thinking, he departed to the submarine in the Silent Sea, to destroy it, with his new power, learned by Giratina himself.

14. Xx_Sayuri_xX

Sayuri arrived back at the space as dusk started to fall. The first person she saw was Ampharos, The pokemon that had adopted her, he ran towards her, crying, and enveloped her in his arms.
    "D-Dad..." Sayuri mumbled through her fathers arms. "There is another faction we did not know about, I need to talk to Empoleon!"
    *Sayuri explains the situation to Empoleon*

15. Qwaetl

Qwaetl New Member

Qwaetl finaly arrived at the Silent Sea's beach.
    He knew he had to go through the beach cave first, before he could reach the submarine, as a big cliff blocks the beach from the sea.
    He sat back, and enjoyed the water flow in the sea.
    He was kinda hoping for a Co-Partner, but he had to do this on it's own, to build up it's proud in the faction.
    He departed, was just going in the beach cave, as someone hold him from entering.
    "What is your business here?", a Kabutops asked.
    Qwaetl didn't reply, and tried to get through.
    Kabutops pushed him back, and tried again, "What is your business here?".
    Qwaetl replied, "Why? It's none of your concern."
    Kabutops replied, "I'm am very sorry, but this is our clan hideout. You can not enter.".

16. Xx_Sayuri_xX

While Sayuri was giving the info she had found out and alarm went off. "Kabutops must have someone trying to breach our headquarters." Said Empoleon. "Sayuri, I know you are weak from your recent escapade, but can you go and help Kabutops?" Sayuri nodded and took Bellsprout up to the cave entrance. When they went through the entrance they saw Kabutops squaring up to a Duskull. Sayuri looked at the Duskull and recognised him... "You again?!" She gasped

17. Qwaetl

Qwaetl New Member

Qwaetl sighed, "I have no time for this.", and he hit Kabutops with Fissure, making him faint.
    He ran quickly into the corridors of the cave.
    Inside, he noticed a Kabuto trying to attack him, and he avoided a fight with it, and ran faster.
    As Qwaetl came across a splitway, he sighed, "Oh, great.".

18. Xx_Sayuri_xX

The Duskull had run away into the caves. Bellsprout wanted to chase after him immediately but Sayuri knew the caves like the back of her bulb. She would catch him easily. She used a revive on him and moved him to the side of the path out of the way. Sayuri turned to Bellsprout and they both ran into the cave after The Duskull. They met a Kabuto who told them that "An intruder ran past me and went north!" Sayuri and Bellsprout later came to a splitway. "you go down to the right. I'll go down the left."Said Sayuri. She ran down the left path knowing that this was a dead end. Then, She saw the Duskull heading her way. She blocked the pathway and yelled "Stop! Who are you?"

19. Qwaetl

Qwaetl New Member

"I have to say, quite coincidence, how we keep bumping in each other." Qwaetl said.
    "My name is Qwaetl, I'm from a faction you do not need to know the name of.", Qwaetl replied.
    Qwaetl said, "Now, I have to depart, for the sake of your wimpy little hideout." right before he became invisible, and went right through Sayuri.
    Qwaetl decided to go over the cliffs, to avoid infirance this time.

20. Xx_Sayuri_xX

Sayuri reported back to her base and told Empoleon of the Duskull she had met. "He was from a faction we don't know about yet." She concluded. Empoleon looked quite grave. "We had better have the base on full alert." He said.